Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies
sunrise 55.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Third nor'easter in 2 weeks on the way for Tuesday. Lots of prolonged flooding, some wind damage and power outages with the first, a ton of tree damage and power outages from heavy snow with the second. I need to get this cleaned up tomorrow before it's under a foot of snow.

Good luck on getting that cleaned up before the next snow. I would help if I was close enough to you.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good luck on getting that cleaned up before the next snow. I would help if I was close enough to you.

Thanks. It should go pretty quickly. I have access to the area with my dump trailer and our son is home from college on spring break and will help. The brush is going to the local recycling center free of charge and the wood in going to my place. It's Hickory so good firewood. The challenging part will be the busted up White Pine on the other side of the property. That all needs to get dragged a couple hundred feet. The lawn is too soft to get my rig close and probably too soft for even my tractor. That tree got busted up a little from the first storm and much more from the second one. It will probably need to come down at some point but it's a privacy screen for their pool.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Here's one for Chuck, hey buddy ever see a Gold-Plated engine in a Hustler ..?? Check this out !!

1003481_643694445650722_75473120_n.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Never seen one in any lawn mower. You can tell it has never been used. It is very nice.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Never seen one in any lawn mower. You can tell it has never been used. It is very nice.

Beats the HELL outa Gold stars, doesn't it ??

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Customer lawn is cleaned up and I got a nice load of hickory firewood. The White Pine cleanup will have to wait. You

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Customer lawn is cleaned up and I got a nice load of hickory firewood. The White Pine cleanup will have to wait. You

I thought this was your property. I do not feel sorry for you now. You is making money. Good for you.