The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Yeah and that SALT really does a GREAT job of "LUBRICATING " a vehicle, I remember as to when I was in New Jersey & Nebraska, I'd see cars with rust holes in all the quarter panels and many cars with dragging exhaust systems, in Nebraska, there were a few gas stations that offered "free salt-wash" which is where you pulled your vehicle over a set of pipes set up like a sprinkler system, to spray-off the underside of said vehicle, but the cost of heating the water and maintenance on the system soon brought their demise, besides when ya left the station, you went right back onto those salted roads, . . go figure !! ..:confused2:..:confused2:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Musta seemed like a good idea at the time............(I've had a few of those..)

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

4 kids. born in that order Oct Nov Dec & Jan & I have two older siblings and one younger.
How are you with cryptic crosswords ?

The first two were far enough away to warrant their own parties but Dec & Jan became the chrissie double.
Thus for my sister & I birthdays were always a sort of non event and have remained so for decades.
Just another day, but any day where you draw breath is a good one.
And to get even creepier we are all born between 14th & 21st in our respective months.

So you were born between the second and third week of July??? No, no, I guess it would be December..

So you and Boo-Boo's B-Days are coming right up! What would you like that we can't ship to OZ land??

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

So you were born between the second and third week of July??? No, no, I guess it would be December..

So you and Boo-Boo's B-Days are coming right up! What would you like that we can't ship to OZ land??

Rog

I'm thinkin we could confiscate some of those trimmers from Clyde, and send those, that should keep him pullin his hair out till next spring !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

The morning after
Wigginssnow18.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Rog

World peace would be nice or perhaps just the impeachment papers for president Trump. ( oh dear I am getting political )

Truthfully I do not celebrate my birthday, it is just another day.
Most times the closest thing to a birthday present will come from SWMBO, before we get out of bed. :ashamed:
My baby sister (25 months younger ) has the exact same attitude but the 2 elders like big birthdays.

IMHO birthdays are a big celebration for the parents.
I feel elation as every year rolls over for the kids, but oft forget my own.
Checking the diary I will be paying the electricity bill for the workshop, returning a chainsaw and picking up a cox for service on my birthday.

Back in 84 ( I think ) I collided with a truck & ended up DOA in a casulty ward.
Save for an obstinate triarge sister who would not allow any young & otherwise fit person to die on her watch we would not be having this conversation.
Now she was a saint according to the ambos she regularly brought back patients they brought in DOA and even some after the RMO has already signed off on the death certificate.
Thus from that day on, every day is a celebration of life
Drawing breath is a present enough all by itself and any other physical item comes in poor second

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

WOW !! Your parents sure have a nice lookin place !! . . If I were you, I'd move back home !..:laughing:..:laughing:

You are right....Pearly Gates in front...........

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

World peace would be nice or perhaps just the impeachment papers for president Trump. ( oh dear I am getting political )

Truthfully I do not celebrate my birthday, it is just another day.
Most times the closest thing to a birthday present will come from SWMBO, before we get out of bed. :ashamed:
My baby sister (25 months younger ) has the exact same attitude but the 2 elders like big birthdays.

IMHO birthdays are a big celebration for the parents.
I feel elation as every year rolls over for the kids, but oft forget my own.
Checking the diary I will be paying the electricity bill for the workshop, returning a chainsaw and picking up a cox for service on my birthday.

Back in 84 ( I think ) I collided with a truck & ended up DOA in a casulty ward.
Save for an obstinate triarge sister who would not allow any young & otherwise fit person to die on her watch we would not be having this conversation.
Now she was a saint according to the ambos she regularly brought back patients they brought in DOA and even some after the RMO has already signed off on the death certificate.
Thus from that day on, every day is a celebration of life
Drawing breath is a present enough all by itself and any other physical item comes in poor second

Congrats on your second life. I have the same attitude. People ask me all the time how am I. My answer is the same. I woke up. I am doing great.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You are right....Pearly Gates in front...........

That's what I love bout you Ron, ALWAYS the come-back kid !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: