The Daily Yardman Thread

primerbulb120

Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Today, I worked on a Bolens BL110. I took it apart and found that the clutch assembly, instead of springs and clutch shoes, was a piece of rubber.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

No clutch on that model.
What you are looking at is a safety sear or vibration damper.
It is direct drive
When you pull the starter rope the head spins.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 144,287

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 144,287

Well Chuck, do you think we'll crack the 150,000 views by years end ?? Maybe by my birthday, ( DEC. 14 ) ?? That would be a nice present!!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well Chuck, do you think we'll crack the 150,000 views by years end ?? Maybe by my birthday, ( DEC. 14 ) ?? That would be a nice present!!

Views have slowed down. Everyone busy with the holidays I guess. With what we are getting now we may see 150,000 by your birthday. That would be awesome.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boo...

Geez, that was subtle!! Like smacking a fly with a sledgehammer!

Hey everybody! Only Six More Shopping Days until Boo-Boo's Birthday!

Now I suppose you want all of us to get together and sing you "Happy Birthday"..... We'll see...

However, I will now point out that our birthdays are less than one month apart (in fact mine is exactly one month from today) so you'd better start planning our combined birthday celebration! What do you say, do we go to "Aunt Fannies" or will you come over to the Freezer for shrimp?? . . . LOL :cool::cool::cool:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boo...

Best be careful about suggesting new techniques on this subject with Boo.
He is sometimes bothered by a fly that lands on his forehead..............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo...

Hey everybody! Only Six More Shopping Days until Boo-Boo's Birthday!

Now I suppose you want all of us to get together and sing you "Happy Birthday"..... We'll see...

However, I will now point out that our birthdays are less than one month apart (in fact mine is exactly one month from today) so you'd better start planning our combined birthday celebration! What do you say, do we go to "Aunt Fannies" or will you come over to the Freezer for shrimp?? . . . LOL :cool::cool::cool:

And pray tell, what is your expected ETA down here ?? I think we'll eventually hit both, is the Freezer near Crystal River ?? I thought the place in Crystal River was damaged from the hurricane ..?? ..:confused2:..:confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Best be careful about suggesting new techniques on this subject with Boo.
He is sometimes bothered by a fly that lands on his forehead..............

Tonto's favorite line to the Lone Ranger, NEVER go to gun-fight with a knife ! ( equivalent to using sledge-hammer on fly )

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

However, I will now point out that our birthdays are less than one month apart (in fact mine is exactly one month from today) so you'd better start planning our combined birthday celebration!

So I figure Jan. 8th is YOUR birthday, Well, that tells me your parents did some serious pre-planning, just so they could revive the New Years party !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

My parents were SMART, I get presents at my Birthday AND Christmas !! ..:thumbsup:..:cool2:..:cool2: