The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Sorry I didn't show up earlier but passing that kidney stone seem to be just a little bit more important this morning. It's gone now thank God.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AND a GREAT mornin to you Goomba, !! that pic sort of depicts our thread, we been on a roll for almost a year now, and we've been constant, jus hopin our "wheels" don't fly off !! .. I felt so bad about "riggin" the view count so it locks in on 111,111 that I went and bought each group member a box of 50 Titleist golf balls and a "driver", I'm gonna stand against a wall , 35 feet from a "line in the dirt" and let each member hit those balls at me !! ... NO protective gear/clothing etc. whatsoever !! am I remorseful or what ?? .. :cool2:...:cool2:...:dance1:...:banana:...:banana:...:cool2:...:dance1:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Sorry I didn't show up earlier but passing that kidney stone seem to be just a little bit more important this morning. It's gone now thank God.

WOW Chuck, did'nt know about your "stone" issue ! I've got some extra 2-inch galvanized pipe pieces layin around if ya need a catheter
can't be havin our guys on the sick-call list, you need to quit eatin that chewin tobaccy and those pomegranate seeds !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

SERIOUS ... I hope everything works out !!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I hope I have passed the last one for a while. In the last 2 weeks, I have passed about 20. 12 on the left side and 8 on the right side. Last night had to have been the worst so far. I would say my pain level was around a 9. I choose 9 because I have never had a limb ripped off of my body. I would call that a 10 for sure. This has to be the worst I have felt in decades. I'm at work this morning so I am going to make it just fine as I always do. Just hate losing 2.5 hours of the 6 hours of sleep I can get.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

HMMmmm ... pushin 108,000 and 12 days to go, 111,111 is lookin at you guys ( LOL )

1198fd1fc213b2df07b871d2d418a883.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
In sickness and in health

Holy mackerel you guys! We can't have everybody getting ill at once!

Tom. - Hope your shoulder gets better soon! Getting older is a bitch and as it happens you'll find that parts that have served you well through the preceding years begin to balk and become cranky. I hope they (the Docs) can help you.

And Chuck! I've passed two kidney stones and had to have my gall bladder removed because it was packed full of gall stones.. Man oh man, I do not envy you! I think when you consider shooting yourself, then you have reached 9 on the pain scale!

Boo - I wish I could offer you some encouragement, a ray of hope, or anything for your condition, but alas, . . . there is nothing known that will help you.. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Everybody else: Stay healthy! Eat well, exercise when you can and take care.. There is a bunch of old duffers out here that worry about you..

Rog

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning all. No more stones last night. It is a good day.

NorthBama

Threads

Good morning folks
I need to vent this morning. The AC - Heat pump blower motor i noticed running on low speed continuously. The unit is only 3 years old so I called the company I purchased it from to see if it was covered under warranty. One year warranty 10 year on parts of course labor not covered. Estimated motor replacement labor 325 what a rip. So i put on my HVAC hat and here we go. I found a replacement X13 motor controller for 129 with free shipping. These X13 motors are a piece of crap why does a 2 speed motor need an expensive controller mounted on the end of the motor for only 2 speeds. Just venting here.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

NOBAMA,

Some two-speed motors (like swimming pool pump motors) just use two different windings for the two speeds. These things you're into, are they variable drives, (actually DC motors) or what?

Hey you never told me if you are related to that dude on the Martin Bros. "Iron Resurrection" TV show or not.. His name is "Downtown Bama Brown".. I figure he's gotta be related to you somehow, he's a sneaky old coot.. LOl

Rog