The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

EGGS ACTLEE !! C, some1 else unnerstns slanderin !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boo! - Help me!!!! I think I am missing out on something I shouldn't be missing out on!!

Schitt! I'm jus' gonna go hide under a blanket and sulk and not come out for a while..

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good MorninG GanG !!

View attachment 35505

So Glad it finally Got warm aGain, looks like we're GoinG to Get some rain this week too! we sure need it, the Ground is as dry as talcum powder, I think they're GoinG to Get an over-abundance of water along the Mississloppy River though, for some stranGe reason it seems like the "other country" California, is Getting a helluva an arse kickin,.. fires, now mudslides, HMMmmm maybe it's KARMA !! being a "Sanctuary State", brinGs it recoGinition in undesirable ways !! Not to worry, the "Know it All's" and Silicon Valley GanG along with the "Resister's" and Millennials have it under control, they just want the Americans to finance their debts.

View attachment 35506

I am Glad to see that you and Chuck have found your "G" keys.. (Remember the "G" 'spot'!!??)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo! - Help me!!!! I think I am missing out on something I shouldn't be missing out on!!

Schitt! I'm jus' gonna go hide under a blanket and sulk and not come out for a while..

The only thing you missed Goomba, was your "boat" !! ..:laughing:.:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 188,172

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo.

Do YOU... prefer Morning, or Mornin, ?? (need to keep morale up you know !) and with emoticon or without emoticon ??

YESS.jpg ......... GOOD ...(whichever)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

HAVE A GREAT DAY Gang !!

AA.jpg