The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

4677 now. Welcome to our little slice of heaven. Join in any time.

Watch-out you guy's ... this could be a plan evolving that may lead us into..??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

technology-4against-emoticons-525x375.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I guess it's safe to assume that this has become the unofficial off-topic thread...

Edit: I'll check back in a few weeks after I get a chance to read everything here.

We need to watch this guy, he sure has a lot of equipment listed, he just might be in cahoots with that dastardly scoundrel , ..
(primmrosebulb) now THAT guy, is worrisome ... Did you know, there is not a single abandoned, or out for trash, push mower or handheld's within 45 miles of his current address .... :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

We need to watch this guy, he sure has a lot of equipment listed, he just might be in cahoots with that dastardly scoundrel , ..
(primmrosebulb) now THAT guy, is worrisome ... Did you know, there is not a single abandoned, or out for trash, push mower or handheld's within 45 miles of his current address .... :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuilding

Careful or ill put up my whole equipment list, lol. I generally buy my stuff new. I did buy the JD tractor a year old though. I've got a used Simplicity 2 stroke single stage snowblower too.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ok, Boo here they are along with Shawn my 3-year-old. He has been rolling them around since I got them tonight. I was going to it this way before you spoiled the suprise. So Suprise
20180220_175838.jpg
20180220_175909.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ok, Boo here they are along with Shawn my 3-year-old. He has been rolling them around since I got them tonight. I was going to it this way before you spoiled the suprise. So Suprise
View attachment 35915
View attachment 35916

TRYING to fix your pic, ..20180220_175909.jpg...20180220_175838.jpg

I am sorry for spoiling the surprise ( although I'm not aware of how ) but no matter, I see Shawn is Dad's right-hand man ! Are YOU going to mount the tires ..??? OOoops ..THAT was dumb on my part ! OF COURSE you are, you have all the necessary equipment, RIGHT ..??

confused-smiley-300x247.png

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

TRYING to fix your pic, ..View attachment 35917...View attachment 35919

I am sorry for spoiling the surprise ( although I'm not aware of how ) but no matter, I see Shawn is Dad's right-hand man ! Are YOU going to mount the tires ..??? OOoops ..THAT was dumb on my part ! OF COURSE you are, you have all the necessary equipment, RIGHT ..??

View attachment 35918

You posted a question on which one I chose. The suspense was killing you.

I took them correctly. I loaded them correctly and the darn things turned. I am guessing because of the size. Next time I will adjust the size before I upload. Yes, I am mounting them myself. Close to me shops that will mount mower tires charge $20 each.

I forgot to say I picked these up for $61.00 each and free shipping.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well Chuck , I warned you guy's about that new guy here Darryl, he musta put the whammy on your pic's, .. or else ya weren't holding your mouth "right" when you were up-loading them ... :laughing:..:laughing:

primerbulb120

Threads
I wasn't intending to keep it, but...

I bought a running Kawasaki KEL27B yesterday for $150 with the intention of cleaning it up, replacing the fuel lines and selling it for $175-215. After using it a couple times, I got to thinking and comparing it to my Stihl 4 Mix. It runs better, starts with one third of the effort, weighs a lot less, and revs about twice as high.

I ended up putting it on the trailer for tomorrow instead of the 4 Mix.

:confused2:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

You posted a question on which one I chose. The suspense was killing you.

I took them correctly. I loaded them correctly and the darn things turned. I am guessing because of the size. Next time I will adjust the size before I upload. Yes, I am mounting them myself. Close to me shops that will mount mower tires charge $20 each.

I forgot to say I picked these up for $61.00 each and free shipping.

You took them with your phone and phone images load sideways in a lot of applications.
Usually I have to open AND THEN SAVE A COPY of the image in photoshop
The saved copy will load onto the web properly but the original will not no matter what you do to it.