The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Those are them....er they are those..........aaaaaaaa that's them.......ummmmm, YES ! I see them now.
Both quite dashing fellows.
Thanks!

Let's get it RIGHT Ron, ... DECREPID ! ... NOT dashing, .. especially NOT dashing, dragging, .. maybe ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Which attach. are ya meaning ??? I checked and everything I posted this morning appears OK , I see that sometimes after posting the the "thumbnail pic" gets replaced by the attach. number, I think the site's picture handling does that ...I dunno ..?? ..:confused2:..:confused2:

View attachment 35912...View attachment 35913 did you mean these ??

Who came along to chronicle your trip. It that the local news taking pictures? I would think they would send someone along just in case someone decided to let loose a little. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Who came along to chronicle your trip. It that the local news taking pictures? I would think they would send someone along just in case someone decided to let loose a little. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just Goomba, me and the wifeys, did not bother with takin a lot of pic's, too busy eyeballin all the STUFF ! If you can't find it at this Websters flea market, I doubt you'll ever find it !! ..:rolleyes:..:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Just Goomba, me and the wifeys, did not bother with takin a lot of pic's, too busy eyeballin all the STUFF ! If you can't find it at this Websters flea market, I doubt you'll ever find it !! ..:rolleyes:..:thumbsup:

Woulda rather seen pics of the Missus's.............:smile:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Wow, 4,674 posts on how to rebuild a transaxle. If it's that much trouble I think I'd just buy one!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Wow, 4,674 posts on how to rebuild a transaxle. If it's that much trouble I think I'd just buy one!

4677 now. Welcome to our little slice of heaven. Join in any time.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

It has indeed been a long,arduous twisting journey.
Good to see you!

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

I guess it's safe to assume that this has become the unofficial off-topic thread...

Edit: I'll check back in a few weeks after I get a chance to read everything here.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I guess it's safe to assume that this has become the unofficial off-topic thread...

Edit: I'll check back in a few weeks after I get a chance to read everything here.

Careful....to much astute grasp of the obvious may lead to uneasiness among the rank and file............:wink::laughing: