The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies
View attachment 37236
Yes that is a used before picture.

Having trouble seeing it, my damn puter has the "shakes" so bad this mornin, it could thread a sewing-machine... while it's runnin !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Plow Damage Repair

I just got off the phone with an elderly customer who was furious after getting my spring cleanup invoice. I itemize everything I do, even if there is no charge for it. While I was there I repaired some minor snow plow damage from pushing piles onto the lawn, nothing major, just scuffs. So I listed repair snow plow damage" along with no rate, no charge and "N/C" after it on the description line.

So she calls and tells me she's not paying my invoice because it's not her fault that I broke my plow and that I charge her enough that I can fix it myself and that I don't know how to run a business. And she checked with a bunch of people and they all agree... wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. Mind you I've been servicing her lawn and doing her plowing since 2002 and I'm sure it's not the first time I've put that on her spring invoice. So after she was done ranting I told her she misunderstood and that I fixed the damage to her lawn FROM my plow and that since it was my fault there was no charge. She just said "oh, sorry, have a good day" and hung up, lol.

Edit...She called back and apologized. Her daughter was helping her with the bills due to cataract surgery and thought I was taking advantage of her and got my customer all stirred up.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Plow Damage Repair

I just got off the phone with an elderly customer who was furious after getting my spring cleanup invoice. I itemize everything I do, even if there is no charge for it. While I was there I repaired some minor snow plow damage from pushing piles onto the lawn, nothing major, just scuffs. So I listed repair snow plow damage" along with no rate, no charge and "N/C" after it on the description line.

So she calls and tells me she's not paying my invoice because it's not her fault that I broke my plow and that I charge her enough that I can fix it myself and that I don't know how to run a business. And she checked with a bunch of people and they all agree... wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. Mind you I've been servicing her lawn and doing her plowing since 2002 and I'm sure it's not the first time I've put that on her spring invoice. So after she was done ranting I told her she misunderstood and that I fixed the damage to her lawn FROM my plow and that since it was my fault there was no charge. She just said "oh, sorry, have a good day" and hung up, lol.

Edit...She called back and apologized. Her daughter was helping her with the bills due to cataract surgery and thought I was taking advantage of her and got my customer all stirred up.

Darryl, you're such a good-hearted schitt, we gonna give you 3 GOLD Star's ! and 2 Atta-Boy's in your Personal Folder .. :thumbsup: ..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Darryl, you're such a good-hearted schitt, we gonna give you 3 GOLD Star's ! and 2 Atta-Boy's in your Personal Folder .. :thumbsup: ..:laughing:
Aww shucks...

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Aww shucks...

YESSSSS SUHH ! ......... you is appreciated AND luuuuuuved by us disruptive deplorable's on this thread .. :cool2:..:banana:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Another upset customer. I guess I misunderstood when she said she wanted me to mulch her flower beds... they'll grow back....:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Another upset customer. I guess I misunderstood when she said she wanted me to mulch her flower beds... they'll grow back....:laughing:

HMmmmmmm .......... you must of got up on the wrong side of the COUCH this mornin .... :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 272,219

Total Views 780

Views till 300,000 27,781

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies
sunrise 92.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gooooood Mornin huck .. 37686f8d753d623ca3731cf647b22798.jpg

Good Mornin Gang .. 783e3a0b264c26c2f0fe21848aaed502.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. ea703ce8bbdd0ed89de39edd41842b6e--someecards-sarcasm-sarcastic-ecards.jpg