The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

How about a big belly full of onions & beans.
At the appropriate time drop the draws bend over & see if you can blow a bit down this way.
Driest Jan on record
Driest Feb on record
March 1/5 of average rainfall
Driest April on record
Driest May on record ( unless we get 4" in the next week )
No rain forcast for June
20 % chance of average rain for July ( 3.5" )
Below average rain forcast for August

Bert, you are not going to need to worry about lawn mowers......................

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Bert, you are not going to need to worry about lawn mowers......................

And unfortunately neither is any one else.
Not much profit in chainsaws & leaf blowers

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 297,741

Total Views 753

Views till 300,000 2,259

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers, and Newbies.
sunrise 123.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Goooood Mornin Chuck, .. !cid_X_MA2_1389803045@aol.jpg

Good Mornin Gang, AND you too Bo ! .. 0_f13ea_8802822f_orig.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. good-morning-world-your-little-ray-of-sarcastic-sunshine-has-arrived-72b51.png

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Oh the thrill of living in a beach/resort/marina community. They're back!

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

????????????? .. :confused2:..:confused3:

Memorial Day weekend is when a lot of the people with cottages and boats in town return to have their parties, park wherever they want, ignore traffic patterns and signals and basically act like they own the town because they're soooo important and everyone needs to just get out of their way and let them do whatever they want, since rules don't apply to them. :smile:

Basically the population of the town triples and many of them have a sense of entitlement that us locals don't care much for. But they do help out the local businesses and keep the property tax rate down. My phone should start lighting up big time around 3pm with them calling and wanting (demanding) their lawns be mowed by tomorrow for half my usual rate, because I should feel sorry for their burden of having the cost of maintaining 2 homes, a yacht out on the mooring and a fleet of jet skis on the beach, lol.

Edit:. Just had one of "them" apparently thinking the traffic light must not be working and got tired of waiting so they actually went around me stopped at the light and blew through it, lol.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Memorial Day weekend is when a lot of the people with cottages and boats in town return to have their parties, park wherever they want, ignore traffic patterns and signals and basically act like they own the town because they're soooo important and everyone needs to just get out of their way and let them do whatever they want, since rules don't apply to them. :smile:

Basically the population of the town triples and many of them have a sense of entitlement that us locals don't care much for. But they do help out the local businesses and keep the property tax rate down. My phone should start lighting up big time around 3pm with them calling and wanting (demanding) their lawns be mowed by tomorrow for half my usual rate, because I should feel sorry for their burden of having the cost of maintaining 2 homes, a yacht out on the mooring and a fleet of jet skis on the beach, lol.

Edit:. Just had one of "them" apparently thinking the traffic light must not be working and got tired of waiting so they actually went around me stopped at the light and blew through it, lol.

Sounds like a few places here in Florida, Little Havana, Orlando ( around Disney-World ), and the Bananna Republic ( A.K.A. ) Key West, ... OHH YeaaaaH !! ..:thumbdown:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Goooooood Morning Chuck .. !cid_A54794F2-01F4-4F6A-AA17-E24EBF6181F4.jpg

Good Mornin Gang, U 2 ... Darryl, Bo, Ron .. !cid_image024_jpg@01D1EEA3.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. 98d6f59158d782f69cf01ef7521518c7.png