The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

GOOD Mornin Gang !

View attachment 35498 .... Well now that it's warming up, we can worry about the flooding, hope everybody's preppin to move to higher ground !

No flooding here. We are so dry that the ground is almost dry right now and some snow has still not melted.

Boo, I have noted in your posts that you leave the g off a lot of words. What is it with you and the letter G? Has it done something to you to make you hate it so much? Can we have some clarifaction please?:confused2::confused2::confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

No flooding here. We are so dry that the ground is almost dry right now and some snow has still not melted.

Boo, I have noted in your posts that you leave the g off a lot of words. What is it with you and the letter G? Has it done something to you to make you hate it so much? Can we have some clarifaction please?:confused2::confused2::confused2:

So i lv off the letter c, well, it B lik dis, the c dnt wake-up til 9:00 N usin the c for c looks strange , but U shud C whn Goomba N i email bak N forth 2 each other, we chop up up evrythinc, ya C wht i mean ?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

So it is just your version of internet speak. I SEE Now. I was really worried there for a minute that the G had done something terribly wrong and maybe I needed to avoid it too.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

So it is just your version of internet speak. I SEE Now. I was really worried there for a minute that the G had done something terribly wrong and maybe I needed to avoid it too.

Gld 2 C U undrstnd wut im telin ya ! ..:laughing: ( jst a stooooopid thinc Goomba N i fool wth )

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

first morning above freezing in for ever it seems.

Good morning folks

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Gld 2 C U undrstnd wut im telin ya ! ..:laughing: ( jst a stooooopid thinc Goomba N i fool wth )

Boo,

Don't include ME in your mangling of the Queen's English! Hell I need an interpreter to read half yer schitt as it is! I still haven't figured out why you said you left out the letter "C" when he plainly asked about the letter "G"... Which puzzled me even more 'cause everyone knows that folks leave the "G" off words that end in - ING.. Like: Comin', goin', sayin', askin', swearin', sittin', schittin', you know, that sort of thing..... It's awful hard fer an old fella like me to keep up sometimes...

Rog

primerbulb120

Threads

If I try to leave off my g's, my phone automatically puts them on for me.

primerbulb120

Threads

Boo,

Don't include ME in your mangling of the Queen's English! Hell I need an interpreter to read half yer schitt as it is! I still haven't figured out why you said you left out the letter "C" when he plainly asked about the letter "G"... Which puzzled me even more 'cause everyone knows that folks leave the "G" off words that end in - ING.. Like: Comin', goin', sayin', askin', swearin', sittin', schittin', you know, that sort of thing..... It's awful hard fer an old fella like me to keep up sometimes...

Rog

Allow me to explain.

He used the letter C in place of G this morning. So when he said "So I lv off the letter c" he means G, but due to his using C for both C and G, it Looks like he means C instead.

Signed,