The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Happy Birthday Anniversary,Boo !!!

Well thanks Ron, and while you're in a "nice" mood, were you conveying to me that the sloppy steering thread was ALL a farce, if so, you sucked me in, anchor, chain, and the friggen boat ! Sometimes you're a real schitt ! BUT a good one !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well thanks Ron, and while you're in a "nice" mood, were you conveying to me that the sloppy steering thread was ALL a farce, if so, you sucked me in, anchor, chain, and the friggen boat ! Sometimes you're a real schitt ! BUT a good one !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Good grief !! NO !!
the thread is NOT a farce; only the notion of adapting the automobile front end onto my MTD.............

Looks like yer advanced AGE is showing!! (wink,wink,nudge,nudge )

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good grief !! NO !!
the thread is NOT a farce; only the notion of adapting the automobile front end onto my MTD.............

Looks like yer advanced AGE is showing!! (wink,wink,nudge,nudge )

NOT a FARCE ?? well that's good, cause I spent 17 months looking up the info. I submitted ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

NOT a FARCE ?? well that's good, cause I spent 17 months looking up the info. I submitted ..:laughing:..:laughing:

And you should know that your efforts are GREATLY appreciated,Sir! (make that...Senior Sir!)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

And you should know that your efforts are GREATLY appreciated,Sir! (make that...Senior Sir!)

I LIED bout the 17 months, it was under 17 seconds, ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Another premature interjection..........

I'm busy,...lookin for a Mustang II front-end w/ steering ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'm attempting to set up satellite TV in the upper shop.
I have the dish and mount which would fir perfectly on a projecting rafter at the intersection of the upper and lower shops.
But, it is about 15' above ground, and I'm not gonna install that up there without assistance.
So, I have a previously ground mounted (in concrete) from a prior satellite internet installation (prior owner.)
I dug a hole and "planted" it in a corner out of the way.
I went to put the new dish on top of the pole......RATS !!
Pole is 2" pipe and the disc mount is only for 1 1/2" pipe...........GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Ya think I woulda checked.........
If I can't kitbash the mounting clamp with the one form the internet dish, I may be gonna telescope pipes together.
Not exactly optimum, as it is a sloppy fit, but..........I'LL MAKE IT FIT !! ('member that one??)

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Happy Birthday Boobala