The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I thought we were guessing post not views. I guess i will have to recalculate for that.

YOUR PROBLEM IS OBVIOUS !! ...( LOL )

NOT IN HERE.JPG .....:laughing:...:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I thought we were guessing post not views. I guess i will have to recalculate for that.

Chuck,

It's OK to guess either or both! It's been so changeable that an accurate 'guess' will be difficult, but as we close in on Oct 31st accuracy should improve!

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Number of Views by November 1, 2017

OK you guys, here is my latest guess for the number of views we'll have by November 1st: 100,060.

That's right Boo, we are on track to break 100K by our birthday...

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Number of Views by November 1, 2017

OK you guys, here is my latest guess for the number of views we'll have by November 1st: 100,060.

That's right Boo, we are on track to break 100K by our birthday...

Roger

SORRY Goomba, I am not that optimistic, I'll call out, 96,700 area , HOPE I'm wrong cause I sure sure would LUUUUUVE to see us crack 100,000 on our Anniversary !! These storms have put a lot of my projects "on-hold", as usual it's always when I'm right into the middle of something, another "situation" occurs, wife is going to visit her daughter & grandkids next week, AHHhh back to the bachelor life for a week or 2 , LOTS of junk-food and NO Honey-Do's !!! Hey Goomba, I hope ya don't get any problems from Maria, and all you other guys up the Eastern coast, YA'LL stay safe !! Finally better late than Never !! ... CONGRATS on your Hollandaise Sauce Affair !! Well headed to Doctor's appt. later... Boo ..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

First time I've seen no posts on THIS thread ! Where the hell is everybody??? ..:confused2:..:confused2:

NorthBama

Threads

Hey Boo
I know you have been very busy so i didnt want to keep you from all of your important things to do. Hope Roger made it back to port from trap duty.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

First time I've seen no posts on THIS thread ! Where the hell is everybody??? ..:confused2:..:confused2:

I have been totally preoccupied contemplating the benefits of non-ethaol gasoline in mower motors.....

(that...and going to PT and the osteopath about my knee...MRI tomorrow, back to Dr on Fri...))

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I have been totally preoccupied contemplating the benefits of non-ethaol gasoline in mower motors.....

(that...and going to PT and the osteopath about my knee...MRI tomorrow, back to Dr on Fri...))

Hope you make out OK Ron, Guess everybody has got irons in the fire to care for, glad to hear from a few guys though, Hoping everyone else chimes in, beginning to think all bailed-out or jumped ship !! ..:thumbsup: