The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I quit smoking about 15 years ago...best decision ever.........I do believe my favorite pipe is in a storage box in the attic though

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Came home one night..?? about 4:00A.M. , pretty much "hammered" the wifey woke up and was giving me that look, you know, the one that read's, man you are really in deep sheet now !! Then she says, why'd ya bother coming home ?? SOOoooo I replied, .... It's the Last Place Open !!! Needless to say, things were'nt going very well after my comment !!! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ya shouulda slapped her on the bottom and said "How 'bout it, Beautiful..?"
She would have faked being asleep...............

I quit smoking on June 10, 1980 at 10:00 am.
Pure willpower..........no aids whatsoever other than some Wrigley's Spearmint..........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

She's too smart for that... but she got even with me one night, it was about 1:00 A.M. when she returned from a "girls night-out" she came in reaking of booze, and woke me from a sound sleep by poking me in the arse with a mop-stick, shouting "How do YOU Like It, ??? How do YOU like it, ??? Now see what I have to put up with ?? ...:mad:..:mad:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

She's too smart for that... but she got even with me one night, it was about 1:00 A.M. when she returned from a "girls night-out" she came in reaking of booze, and woke me from a sound sleep by poking me in the arse with a mop-stick, shouting "How do YOU Like It, ??? How do YOU like it, ??? Now see what I have to put up with ?? ...:mad:..:mad:

I can't bring myself to ask.....................

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

got a coat of blue on the plow and a coat of primmer on the wheel weights
IMG_5650.jpg
IMG_5655.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

That's a beautiful Blue Doc, is it Ford Blue? (New Holland..)

Boo,

I can't picture Linda showing you where the wild goose goes, but I sure woulda loved being a fly on the wall!

We were successful in finding the leather shop this morning. It was about an hour from here, but then damn near everything is an hour from here! Leather scraps were only $8/lb so we bought four times as much as we needed along with some DOT snaps and a stamping die to install them with. I cut the leather following the patterns I'd made for each hatchet and they fit perfect. So I installed the snaps and then glued the seams together using Gorilla glue. Tomorrow we will clean up the raw edge and then stitch it permanently. I'm pretty happy with the results so far. Doc, maybe I'll make you a saddle one of these days! Or boots or maybe some chaps!! LOL... You like chaps amigo??

Vamoose Amigos! Tonight we ride....

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

yup new holland

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
10/15/17

Short Stats:

Est. 17 day - 114,770

Est. 348 day - 109,884

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

That's a beautiful Blue Doc, is it Ford Blue? (New Holland..)

Boo,

I can't picture Linda showing you where the wild goose goes, but I sure woulda loved being a fly on the wall!

We were successful in finding the leather shop this morning. It was about an hour from here, but then damn near everything is an hour from here! Leather scraps were only $8/lb so we bought four times as much as we needed along with some DOT snaps and a stamping die to install them with. I cut the leather following the patterns I'd made for each hatchet and they fit perfect. So I installed the snaps and then glued the seams together using Gorilla glue. Tomorrow we will clean up the raw edge and then stitch it permanently. I'm pretty happy with the results so far. Doc, maybe I'll make you a saddle one of these days! Or boots or maybe some chaps!! LOL... You like chaps amigo??

Vamoose Amigos! Tonight we ride....

Guess I better clarify my earlier quip.. what I meant was ... in my drinkin days, (I quit on July 7, 1998) , my wife, ( 1st wife ) would get pissed when I came home hammered and horny, always climbing on her in a stupor, trying to to have some "fun" , of course, she detested the fact I smelled like a gin-mill, and although I was thinking I was KING-STUD, my performance would all be an imagination of mine gone wild. She'd go sleep in the guest bedroom, NO.. no "back-door antics involved, just that we both slept on our stomachs, so I in my drunken state would attempt to roll her over (not a good idea when your hammered and she's asleep) Yeah I admit, booze made me an a-hole , My present wifey, Linda knows all about my past, and loves the fact that I am the only family member that does NOT drink, she might have a small glass of wine at a family get together but she also does not care to imbibe. ..:cool:..:cool: