The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oct. 8, 2017

Today's stats:

Views to date: 100,276 - Yipeee we broke the 100K ceiling!

24 hour increase - 665

Running average views - 294/day

Revised estimate using running average - 107,333

Revised estimate using the eleven day average viewer increase - 112,300

Note that the two averages are slowly closing in on each other...

We're off for all sorts of commitments today.. Will check in later..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Boobman,
I use Firefox for most stuff, but still have AOL for email........along with others, but not T-bird.

I have foiund that , in Windows10, FF will not allow me to do simple stuff like change my Lowe's store location.
Still can't figger that out, but use Google Chrome when I need to shop at MY Lowe's...........

Ron,

Realizing that you are light years ahead of me as far as this computer crap is concerned, I still have to apprise you that it more than likely isn't FF that keeps you from changing your local store. I ran into the same problem with Walmart and even 'chatted' with a rep who worked hard to reset "My Store", it worked until the first time I closed out and then came back into their website, The "My Store" had reverted to the same one that it showed before. Not the closest, or the one I wanted. Pisser ain't it?

Rog

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I doubt that I am that far ahead of ANYBODY when it comes to these infernal machines..............

When on the Lowe's website, any attempt to access the listed store is just met with no reaction from the computer.
In face, I am unable to access "MyLowe's" at all............
I get the fickle finger of fate cursor, indicating an actionable field, I just cant get it to DO anything......

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Glad to hear all's well so far, the weather channel makes it look much worse than it really is I guess.

Rog

I can't understand why, if Nate came ashore with "sustained" winds of 85mph, plus 25mph forward motion,
how come the highest recorded GUST was 70mph at the point of impact????????????

No wonder more people are disregarding the (over-hyped) warnings..............

I have VERY few dead limbs down.
Only thing I noticed is that the trench dug for my underground elect. service to my shop sinks WAY down when trod upon.
I wondered where ALL that excess dirt came from..............

It is just nice to have it OVER.....after days of concern, I can relax and enjoy a cup of coffee (until noon, then...beer!)

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I have hotmail for my email, never use the cable or dsl provided emails, you are only asking for trouble down the road.

NorthBama

Threads

I am running windows 10 on my laptop. I use microsoft edge, google chrome and explorer browsers, if one doesnt work well i switch over to another one.
For email i use outlook. I still have issues sometimes i guess its just the nature of the bit world.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Something is off kilter with the view count, if we're averaging about 290+ per day where are all the comments ( input ) from ANY of these folks that are supposedly following the thread, surely you would think someone would reply in some way, do they just look at our posts like following a soap-opera ?? It don't make sense to me . ..:confused2:..:confused2:..:confused2:

3461128-871560-confused-emoticon.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I've said too much already..........

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

it's top secret Boo

primerbulb120

Threads

I'll make a comment. What do you want me to say?