The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

the early system 2000 boiler was PLC, then in around 1999 or 2001 they switch to downloadable system upgrade boards.....neat thing was that our service override boards worked on all models, even series 1, so we could just switch boards and run tests through the system to locate faults and many times I would leave my board in the customers boiler till I have the replacement part so they would have heat and hot water for the weekend.......I'm sure if I go downstairs and check in the file cabinet I will find my service board still there.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well Doc , ya blew it when ya un-lloaded the gorgeous Ford coupe, NICE Sunday "go to the Fair" car !! ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:
You are right Boo..................the wife and I have been searching the craigslist sites for our next restore and drive project car, I want an early 48 - 53 Jaguar, and see wants a 35-38 Chrysler, we shall see who wins......:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Rog, I left the industry in 2000, but a friend that still does the work told me that they now have internet/ bluetooth setups on the controllers and for a fee the customer can have their system monitored from the company....crazy **** these days

this was the plug and play board we would use when servicing the boiler
energy-kinetics-system-2000-digital-bypass-control-board_6390095.jpeg

NorthBama

Threads

I also like the Camry. I have a 1999 Camry with 214K and still runs good. I recently purchased a 2005 with 80K so i will see how it does.

You guys have a good day.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

supposed to hit 80 today, think I will go mow the lawn before it gets to hot....see you guys later

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Alrighty,then,
I put out a call to any electricians familiar with LED tubes and the ballasts that love them.

I have single bulb fixtures w/T12 ECO bulbs in them currently.
However, the T8 LED tubes are not compatible.

I see loads of ballasts for T8 bulbs, most of which are for 2,3,or4 bulbs.

The bulbs came with a partial list of ballasts that have been proven to work, but, those cannot possibly be all ??
The tech support is of no help..............

I'm SURE one of y'all will have his thumb on the pulse of this one.....

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

the lamps I bought were already LED to begin with, I did not need to convert.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I got mine from lightup.com, perhaps they have what you are looking for

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I also like the Camry. I have a 1999 Camry with 214K and still runs good. I recently purchased a 2005 with 80K so i will see how it does.

You guys have a good day.

Hey James I know you just did the timing belt on the "99" ( hows THAT baby doin ??) NOW...tell me bout this "05" you acquired ..?? The full story or I'll come take your "wheel-barrow" away !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

one of our flowering trees was loaded with butterflies today........
IMG_5620.jpg
IMG_5615.jpg
IMG_5616.jpg