Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Welcome to slow start saturday

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Is everybody gettin ready for Turkey-Day ?? The wife comes home tomorrow from ANOTHER 2 week stay at her daughters house up-state, 2nd trip in 6 weeks, and her arse is draggin , so we decided to opt-out of the Family Gathering this time, and spend some quality ..?? time together. HMMmmm ! Anyway I wish everybody a Happy Thansgiving,..:cool2:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

How do y'all (you all, yous guys,etc.) hang your string trimmers for out of the way storage ??

Ron,

I hang mine from a "C" hook that was designed to hang a bicycle from. Only it is screwed into the wall up high and the trimmer head slips right into it. I have to be careful not to pinch any wires or fuel lines.

Yes, Bert, I drain them in the Fall.

Rog

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

My bike hanging system:
Stable2.JPG

I have to find another wall for my trimmers and stuff.....

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

YEP..!! Indisputable proof, ...you "peddle" your arse ALL over town !! ... :laughing:..:laughing:

I gotta get down to it (soldiers are cutting us down..)

I have had knee problems of late. Last ride was just after my first rooster comb injection, and it still hurt.
Feels not too bad now; only hurts at night...........

But, I have many miles behind me on the bike......

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Nukes!! I got out after ten years of serving in the boats because they were going to send me to a nuke! They are a whole different breed of cat from diesel boat sailors!

DBF!!! (Diesel Boats Forever!) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_Boats_Forever_insignia

Roger Ramjet
Submariner Extrodinaire'
Deep diving, Death Defying, etc... etc..
once you get that diesel smell in your skin and nose you become a lifer!!!!!:thumbsup: at least that's how it is with us diesel truck mechanics...:laughing: