The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

there are two ways to look at having no internet trace-ability or identity, some would say paranoid and then there is _______________.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Happy Birthday Boobala

Thanks much Doc, wish I could export ya some of this WARM 70deg heat we have today, But Goomba HI-JACKED it ALL !! ..:laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

there are two ways to look at having no internet trace-ability or identity, some would say paranoid and then there is _______________.

I like to have control over who knows what about me.
Having the supermarkets selling the contents of my shopping trolley to the highest bidders is not my ideal of an advance in technology.
No one needs to know about my hemerroids but me & my quack.
It is all about money and in particularly extracting as much from me for stuff I don't want to buy, and they are the honest crooks.

Corperations are compiling files about each & every one of you that make what the CIA & FBI do look childish .
And the data companies will sell you to anyone and every one who pays for it..
And remember it is what you buy at the shops, where you go to eat, what fuel you buy, what AMMO you buy & how much of it where your kids go to school, where you work and even the actual route you use to get to everywhere that you go, what you watch on TV, which ads you skip, which ones you watch every where you have gone on the web , what brands and even which models of appliances you have in your house, tools in your shed , it is all being compiled & sold to any one who wants it.

Now some will just want to sell stuff to you that you had no intention of buying, others will use it to target you for thieft or worse.
Then you get enforcement agencies looking to fit some one up to make the chief look good just before election.
A little publicised fact down here is that DNA testing has proved that just under 5% of the people in prison were innocent of the crime they were convicted of.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Looks like everybody is still hangin aroun the coffee-bar this mornin, just a few folks on the forums this mornin, you guy's better get on the ball ! only 10 days till Christmas, did you get your SIGNIFICANT other her present yet ..?? (don't forget the card) well guess I'll cruise around n come back later, ......

BB.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 151,025

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 151,025

EVER Faithful, thanks Chuck ! OH ! BTW,.. Santa's right-hand elf said to tell YOU, 2 pairs of size XXXXXL panty-hose DOES--NOT meet Christmas "stocking" qualifications ( something else bout GREEDY, but he was mumbling as he walked away) :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

This is straight from Santa. I am not worried
"Chuck
"Nice" and getting better all the time! Has shown great improvement with manners and cleaning up the bedroom. A good friend who usually gives good advice. Still has a naughty tendency to leave socks on the floor. Could clean better behind ears and between toes. Is that lint in that belly button? Let's keep working hard!"
niceometer_return02.gif

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

This is straight from Santa. I am not worried
"Chuck
"Nice" and getting better all the time! Has shown great improvement with manners and cleaning up the bedroom. A good friend who usually gives good advice. Still has a naughty tendency to leave socks on the floor. Could clean better behind ears and between toes. Is that lint in that belly button? Let's keep working hard!"
View attachment 35066

"brown-noseing" the jolly ol boy AGAIN , were ya ..?? ..( LOL )

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

7° F'in outside........argh!