The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Boobala no problem with the short name there Mon Ami Actually A lot people call me Boo which is my nick name short for Boudreaux......

Boo is also my "nickname" here on the Site, ..Perhaps, we can can call YOU, by another "moniker" ... Perhaps,..Boobs ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

ERR AHhh maybe Bo is better after all !

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boo is also my "nickname" here on the Site, ..Perhaps, we can can call YOU, by another "moniker" ... Perhaps,..Boobs ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

ERR AHhh maybe Bo is better after all !

How about Boo and Boux ??
Maybe Boo and Booboo ?? (Toss a coin ?)

Last edited:
Threads

Yea Boux would be a good one.... Bo and Beaux would be pronounced as Bow... as in Bo Duke. I don't have boobs so that's a no geaux LOL...... Boux would be an awesome one cause it's pronounced Boo as in Roux, the Cajun Base for great Gumbo's and stews. I can make a mean shrimp and crab stew BTW...........

Tom - Pumper I kneaux how you feel......... I am tore up from the floor up with my back.... T 12 on down to L 5 and more than just that......... Spinal stenosis in 3 areas of my back and the sciatica is a beach for shore.. LOL on the spelling of both..... Pun Intended ~!~!

Plus Tard Mes Ami ~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 138,529

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yea Boux would be a good one.... Bo and Beaux would be pronounced as Bow... as in Bo Duke. I don't have boobs so that's a no geaux LOL...... Boux would be an awesome one cause it's pronounced Boo as in Roux, the Cajun Base for great Gumbo's and stews. I can make a mean shrimp and crab stew BTW...........

Tom - Pumper I kneaux how you feel......... I am tore up from the floor up with my back.... T 12 on down to L 5 and more than just that......... Spinal stenosis in 3 areas of my back and the sciatica is a beach for shore.. LOL on the spelling of both..... Pun Intended ~!~!

Plus Tard Mes Ami ~!~!

This is gettin as good as it gets ! We've got a kielbasa, a roo, and a frog ! Hey Bo, I was just beginnin to handle Bert's Aussie jargon, NOW, I have to figure out Cajun lingo ! Did have some Jumbalaya food Lonnnng ago, I sat on the toilet, and my neighbors fire alarms went off !! Needless to say, I saw the water in the bowl, boil for the first time in my life !! ( LOL )

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 138,529

And again, I thank you Chuck, for your enduring patience to post the daily count , we are moving right along, OH YEAH !!

GOOD Morning gang !!..CC.jpg

primerbulb120

Threads
Clyde's Daily Thing to Be Mad At

Stihl's unnecessarily antagonistic behavior towards entities possessing their repair manuals is one reason why I don't support Stihl. I don't need their manuals to fix their products, but their attitude about it stihl annoys me.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boux,

(I like that one!) Welcome to the wandering transaxle thread! We are always looking for new 'meat'! Especially anyone who can add a little "spice" to the conversation.. (Like SLAP YA MAMA) - Now I LOVE that stuff! I even sprinkle a little on lobster sandwiches!

Quick story - When we were touring LA (back in 2004) we stopped at a small roadside restaurant in Golden Meadow and ordered boiled crawfish (for the first time). A big Black Lady came out of the kitchen and wanted to know where the Yankees were that had never had crawfish before.. We timidly raised our hands.. She pulled a chair up to our table and we learned that she owned the place. She would ask if we had ever tried this or that on her menu and if we said no, she'd yell into the kitchen for them to makes us some! We had a ball and spent over an hour eating delights we'd never think of ordering.. Wonderful place, great people, great food, we miss it..

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Clyde's Daily Thing to Be Mad At

Stihl's unnecessarily antagonistic behavior towards entities possessing their repair manuals is one reason why I don't support Stihl. I don't need their manuals to fix their products, but their attitude about it stihl annoys me.

Clyde,

Their attitude about their repair manuals must go hand-in-hand with their determination to stay out of big box stores and only be sold by servicing dealers. I can understand their intent.

Roger

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Clyde's Daily Thing to Be Mad At

A good reason why, when I purchased my MS250 chainsaw (on sale) I purchased their oil mix which provided me with
a 3 year extended warranty.(But, I hope I never need it...........)