The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Roger, morning Boo

quite chilly here this morning, 48 degrees........wife just told me we might have our first frost tonight....we shall see

We're gettin morning fog lately, was down to 69 a few morns. ago but now back to the 70s and high 80s at mid day, when it get's below 60 here, I don't go out, I'm a REAL warm-blooded southern boy now !! Course the cooler weather makes the wifey snuggle even closer come bed-time, (bed-time should be 12 hours a day when it's cold outside) ,...:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

We're gettin morning fog lately, was down to 69 a few morns. ago but now back to the 70s and high 80s at mid day, when it get's below 60 here, I don't go out, I'm a REAL warm-blooded southern boy now !! Course the cooler weather makes the wifey snuggle even closer come bed-time, (bed-time should be 12 hours a day when it's cold outside) ,...:laughing:..:laughing:
agreed, snuggle time is always good

NorthBama

Threads

Good morning folks

A little chilly here this morning 51 with north wind at 10. Well at least its sunshine. Boo I can stand the 50s its when it gets into the 40s I like to stay inside Ok Roger go ahead and laugh. Us southern boys are not cold weather tough like those crab fishermen.

Last edited:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

60's here this morn..not gonna rise much, then colder tonight.
I've had a pile of topsoil waitin' to be spread........now that cooler
weather is here and no rain for a spell, looks like I have run out of excuses!

I wish I colulda got it dumped where I needed to to go, but those trucks
really tear up a yard. So, my golf cart and little dump trailer will spread yet another pile
in the places the dirt needs to go.
Then, some rye grass seed and water, and maybe I'll have a less rutted bunch of grass to mow this winter!

Roll Tide, Roll !

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good thing I wasn't around during that time, if I had been in one of those matches, I probably would have stuck my lance into my opponents poor horses head.. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boy O Boy, such guilty feelings.. I can't take it any longer, the view count will reach 111,111 and STOP for 24 hours. I'm really sorry about my dirty tactics, I confess, the view count is rigged ... I bought Muhammed a Gold Rolex, and I bought Catherine a Diamond Tennis Bracelet !! I thought it a small price for Fame & Fortune, woe is me !!

59d42de4fbcb460daaef00d3c51963bb--smiley-faces-emojis.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Windows open; air conditioner set to "off"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH