The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

The generator has been fueled and tested; all outside clutter has been stowed; hatches battened;
fridge full of cold Yuengling Traditional Lager and Oktoberfest..............
Just waitin' on Nate.........
sounds like you got the important stuff handled rather well, I like the Black & Tan, but good job man, good job!

NorthBama

Threads

The generator has been fueled and tested; all outside clutter has been stowed; hatches battened;
fridge full of cold Yuengling Traditional Lager and Oktoberfest..............
Just waitin' on Nate.........

sounds like you are ready for some Roll Tide :laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

sounds like you are ready for some Roll Tide :laughing:

We were lucky with the TV tonite...the satellite only lost signal for a minute or so after the A&M safety.......
I could have done with a bit less drama, but as long as the Tide comes out on top, we are happy!

So far, some pretty good rain, but not much wind as of yet.
That should be changing before too long....
I'm really hoping we don't lose power.(fingers crossed...)

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hurricane Check-in

Com-on guys, we are hoping to hear from Mississippi members this AM!!

Roger

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good morning everyone.....coffee time

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Glad to hear our guys came through Nate with few issues, I have a curiosity question..

Image.gif

Are any of you fella's using Firefox as your browser (as I do) AND... do you use THUNDERBIRD as your e-mail service, if so, what do you think of Thunderbird ?? I'm thinking of trying it and would like some input before switching ...wifey is having real issues with Windows Outlook mail on her puter, we both use Firefox and are tired of issues with Windows idea of e-mail handling. She's running Win 10, and I'm using VISTA (till I get a new puter,) probably at Black-Friday sales ..??
I fully expect you to drop EVERYTHING you're doing this moment, and reply immediately !! ...:laughing:..:laughing:

Thanks for any input guy's ! ..Boo ..:thumbsup:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Glad to hear all's well so far, the weather channel makes it look much worse than it really is I guess.

Boo,

I'm sorry buddy, but I can't help you. I have Spectrum (now that they bought TWC) and they are my email server. Lately we have been having all sorts of trouble with ours too! It effects both computers, so we know it's them and not one of our computers.

I hope you can find an answer, it's a PIA when email doesn't work!

Rog

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boobman,
I use Firefox for most stuff, but still have AOL for email........along with others, but not T-bird.

I have foiund that , in Windows10, FF will not allow me to do simple stuff like change my Lowe's store location.
Still can't figger that out, but use Google Chrome when I need to shop at MY Lowe's...........