Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

we sleep more

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

WELL !!! Enlightening news !! according to my WIFE !! I spend 29 hours a day on this forum !! Everytime she calls for me I say .."just a second" she said I have no idea about time !! and gave me a little card (see below)..:confused2: ..:laughing:

BB.JPG

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

OK James, ... I know you're here , quit gawkin and start posting, Ahhh guess it's been so long we gotta retrain ya !! ..What are we gonna do with you ?? ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

OK James, ... I know you're here , quit gawkin and start posting, Ahhh guess it's been so long we gotta retrain ya !! ..What are we gonna do with you ?? ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Boo,

It doesn't seem like it should be necessary for me to point out to you that James Lewcious actually gets schitt done! Where you spend 29 hours per day dubbing around on this forum when (as Linda has pointed out to you) - YOU should be getting schitt done too!

This place (Lawn World) is just as bad for us, as all those fool kids you see today walking around with their phone held in front of their face like it was their guiding light through life! (It makes me wonder how in hell they survive at work - (assuming they really DO have a job!) I am very glad that I didn't have to deal with a bunch of employees that thought staring at their phone was more important than doing their work.. I would have had to fire a lot more people!

I do my emails first thing in the morning (unless the tide demands that we haul traps at 0530 - and as we approach Fall and lose daylight, it's getting so we can't see well enough at that hour!) and then I open the forum up, read what's new (usually on this thread alone) make a few comments, and then shut the computer off for the day unless I don't have a full day, then sometimes (rarely) I turn it on again later in the day.. Usually because I have to research something and I check things out here at the same time..

I went blackberry picking again yesterday. Lots more berries had matured than last time, but it started raining around the time I had just got the bottom of my pail covered. I kept at it until I had about half a pail full, but I was soaked. I need one good weather picking day before the berries are all gone...

Becky and I spent the afternoon rearranging the back of the garage. That damn JD GS-25 is still taking up too much space and I still have one Troybilt rototiller that I have to repower, everything else on it is done except a little paint where I had to do some welding on the tiller hood. I also keep scrap lumber in a rack in the back corner and that had gotten completely out of hand. We repacked and restacked stuff until we gained a little more space out on the main part of the floor. I've got to get back down to Portland and pick up another Predator engine for the Troybilt. I'll still have to locate some more shims to space the pulley off the new engine block with though. You can't get them from Troybilt anymore..

Anyway,,, now I'm done here for the day... Gotta go work!! Me and James got stuff to DO!!!

Adios,

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo,

It doesn't seem like it should be necessary for me to point out to you that James Lewcious actually gets schitt done! Where you spend 29 hours per day dubbing around on this forum when (as Linda has pointed out to you) - YOU should be getting schitt done too!

This place (Lawn World) is just as bad for us, as all those fool kids you see today walking around with their phone held in front of their face like it was their guiding light through life! (It makes me wonder how in hell they survive at work - (assuming they really DO have a job!) I am very glad that I didn't have to deal with a bunch of employees that thought staring at their phone was more important than doing their work.. I would have had to fire a lot more people!

I do my emails first thing in the morning (unless the tide demands that we haul traps at 0530 - and as we approach Fall and lose daylight, it's getting so we can't see well enough at that hour!) and then I open the forum up, read what's new (usually on this thread alone) make a few comments, and then shut the computer off for the day unless I don't have a full day, then sometimes (rarely) I turn it on again later in the day.. Usually because I have to research something and I check things out here at the same time..

I went blackberry picking again yesterday. Lots more berries had matured than last time, but it started raining around the time I had just got the bottom of my pail covered. I kept at it until I had about half a pail full, but I was soaked. I need one good weather picking day before the berries are all gone...

Becky and I spent the afternoon rearranging the back of the garage. That damn JD GS-25 is still taking up too much space and I still have one Troybilt rototiller that I have to repower, everything else on it is done except a little paint where I had to do some welding on the tiller hood. I also keep scrap lumber in a rack in the back corner and that had gotten completely out of hand. We repacked and restacked stuff until we gained a little more space out on the main part of the floor. I've got to get back down to Portland and pick up another Predator engine for the Troybilt. I'll still have to locate some more shims to space the pulley off the new engine block with though. You can't get them from Troybilt anymore..

Anyway,,, now I'm done here for the day... Gotta go work!! Me and James got stuff to DO!!!

Adios,

Rog

Look here Roger !! ..This is a FULL-TIME demanding job here, YOU should try holding down a computer desk chair for 29 hours,!!! My poop-chute has got bed-sores on bed-sores , my roids are killin me, and my bladder is shot !!
Pickin berries..?? eat,eat, eat, your gonna wind-up with a caboose where your set-down is, and a jelly-belly that makes you look pregnant ! you'll over-work your heart and wind-up in a little urn sittin on the mantle over a fire-place !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

NorthBama

Threads

YO
Thanks for your support Roger. If the wifie catches me sitting behind this computer she will find something for me to do. She stayed up late last night so I have a few minutes to catch up on what is going on here. Maybe wifie will go to Wal Mart and stay many hours. HaHa

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Happy Saturday!!!!!!

Now to go work on the front lawn and garden

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Have any of you guys gotten buried in email from the site ?? I just got over 80+ a little while ago ...

E-mails.JPG

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

not here I guess everyone just loves you

James , I thought I was good at throwing the B/S , BUT you .... YOU are the BEST !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: