The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Some of us actually work you know :thumbdown:

And some of us are RETIRED, and only "work" when WE want to !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Keep plugging at it Trev, you'll get there !! You might even enjoy it !! ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

They will probably have to delay my funeral so I can finish one last job

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I have been working on a new project of my own(pictures soon I hope) that has been taking all my free time.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I have been working on a new project of my own(pictures soon I hope) that has been taking all my free time.

UT-Oh ... What are we in for ?? I can hardly wait ! ..:rolleyes:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

First time I've seen no posts on THIS thread ! Where the hell is everybody??? ..:confused2:..:confused2:
Busier than a one legged rooster in a hen house

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Busier than a one legged rooster in a hen house

All work and no play, makes me wonder about you Doc, the wifey lock ya outa the house ...??? ..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

And some of us are RETIRED, and only "work" when WE want to !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

:

I USED to be "RETIRED."

Now, I'm just TIRED

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Picked this Toro Z Master 320 up for $700.00 Less than 700 hours. All works except charging/PTO after 45 min. I'm pulling the motor to replace the stater. Already checked out the rectifier. It was showing 26v ac and 12.33 dc. I thought the 26v ac was good enought so I replaced the rectifer and it changed dc output to 12.57v dc. So now it it engine pulling time. Going to fix all the little things needing fixed. I will be using a lot of liquid electrical tape on this one. The guy that owned it before me only changed oil and filters. Had no idea what else to do. So I am repairing the little things when the engine is out.
20170817_195009_HDR.jpg

NorthBama

Threads

Nice find Blaz looking forward to some more pictures. I like it when someone does the work and all i need to do is watch. :laughing: Hey Boo i wish you guys would stop using those four letter words ( Work)

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I have been totally preoccupied contemplating the benefits of non-ethaol gasoline in mower motors.....

(that...and going to PT and the osteopath about my knee...MRI tomorrow, back to Dr on Fri...))

Hey Ron, that's the same boat I'm in, the VA has promised me an MRI for both knees, but I haven't received an appointment yet. Had X-Rays - bones look good - Ya gotta wonder how come they hurt so much?! Had P/T - I still do all my exercises every day, but just because they help with my over-all flexibility, didn't help my knees at all. Had some 'magic cream', that didn't do schitt either.. I told the Doc that when they get so bad I can't stand it, I take a couple Tylenol. THAT works! - Cream? - Not so much.. Don't know where t will go from here.. Can't have an operation this late n the year, I gotta be able to get down to FL so I can bug Boo-Boo... Can't be laid up then! We got some schitt to do!!

Rog