The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: Today Dec. 16, 2017

Boux - Beautiful oranges! I wish Boo had a tree like that.. I'd move in with him!!

Bert-man. Appreciating a young woman's beauty is simply not the same as appreciating a beautiful sunset, or any other natural beauty, for indeed, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". However, it 'should' be an integral part of a man's DNA. It only becomes "perverted" if you make animalistic sounds deep in your throat and drool.. Of course both of those reactions are also part of our DNA, but society has tried to 'groom' them out of us and refine us. Evidently you are more 'refined' than some of us.

If you have ever been present when a female goat in heat, has been brought into the proximity of a male goat - (people who raise goats get offended when you call them Nanny and Billy goats) - then you have a good idea what our animalistic (male) reactions might have been back before society 'tamed' us.. Goats may be domesticated, but 'tamed' they are not!

I was afraid Doc's cold weather was headed this way, but it's 17 degrees F. this morning, a veritable heat wave!

I finally finished the headboard I built for the middle grand daughter's bed. That is what she wanted for Christmas, (odd kid!) We got her the bed for her last (15th) birthday. SWMBO applied the stain and urethane.

Y'all have a fine day now, y'hear?

Roger

It all depends upon how one is brought up.
I was brought up to respect women as people not as an adornment for then end of my reproductive parts or toys for my enjoyment.
It always amazes me just how fast women pick up on this, my circle of friends in about 75% female and my customer base is about 90% female.
One can see the beauty in a fit lean human body, just the same as one can see the beauty in a dog, cat, horse, cow, alpaca or even a goat.
What I almost never see is a fit lean human body ( definately never in a mirror ) and watching flabby bits flop around in the breeze is not pretty on any animal.

The workshop hides in the corner of a friends 1000 acres in what used to be the old farm house & packing shed, way too close to the road for their likings.
So I get to watch the bull do what bulls do. the stallions do what stallions do & the macho's do what machos do.
However we live in a civilised society so we don't mount every female on eustus that passes by, we do not fight every other male of reproductive age to assert our breeding rights or to death and we don't steal every one elses food to ensure our survival, unless of course you are a politician or in the movie business. :laughing:

Spending lots of time ( too much to be honest ) watching the landlord live stock revealed some very interesting things I would have never believed.
The bull calves will mount each other ( or at least try to ) as part of their dominance determination. ( don't tell the anti homosexual league that )
Mature cows will happily feed off each other to the point that the landlord has to put ring fingers in their noses so they can not latch onto the udders. We call it the "milk train" and explained the poor survival rate of the calves before I turned up as they were unaware this was happening.

Now none of these would be acceptiable in human society and perving is in the same catagory.

Humans are herd animals and herd animals by & large do not "parade" or "display" .
That charasteristic is unique to solitary animals , who may mate for a single season or form a pair and mate for good.

Now if you want to know what is natural for primates, watch monkeys, chimps or apes.
While nature show depict them as nice friendly self supporting groups, in reality they are very violent where beatings followed by gang rape is the normal .
Males hang around in groups where they fight to change their rapeing order and may fight to death when the pack of males becomes too large.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Views: 152,207

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Up at 3:00 AM. Something is wrong with me!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Up at 3:00 AM. Something is wrong with me!!!

I hate when that happens, once I wake-up, that's it, NO going back to sleep, used to have to hit the "necessary-room" then, go back to bed, but I quit drinkin liquids a few hours before bedtime and that ended, now, every so often, like you, between 4 & 6 in the mornin, I wake-up for no reason, ??
sure glad I'm retired and can take those "senior-naps" anytime of the day, which is also strange, I usually only have a pastry or maybe a fried egg sandwich for breakfast,mostly I skip it, and live on my coffee, but, as soon as I finish lunch, I can't keep my eye's open , it's nap-time, unless I'm out n about, or really involved with doing something important to me. I gave up trying to figure it out, so I just spend those early hours putzin on the puter, reading all kinds of schitt !..:laughing:..:laughing: .... Take it in stride Chuck, could be you're mind is preppin ya to catch ol Santa comin down the chimney ... YEAH....Right ..????

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I normally get up in between 4:00 and 4:30 every day. I have had this problem since my mid to late 20's. I have not used an alarm clock since early high school.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

The easiest way to locate any lost item is to purchase its replacement.............

Ron,

Truer words were never spoken!!

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I normally get up in between 4:00 and 4:30 every day. I have had this problem since my mid to late 20's. I have not used an alarm clock since early high school.

Chuck and Boo,

Me too! I haven't used an alarm clock for decades, even when getting up (on purpose) at some truly odd hour for whatever reason.. I have gotten better at snoozing after I wake up in the 0300-0400 range, but I rarely ever truly go back to sleep again..

Like Chuck says, I've been this way all my life, although I think I slept harder when I was a kid..

OH!! Bert-man, I believe you are referring to bonobo chimps, who do lead a rather interesting sexual lifestyle: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160317-do-bonobos-really-spend-all-their-time-having-sex

15 glorious degrees this morning, but it hasn't snowed since yesterday morning, so that's good.

Roger

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

we are in a heat wave, 28° this morning

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck and Boo,

Me too! I haven't used an alarm clock for decades, even when getting up (on purpose) at some truly odd hour for whatever reason.. I have gotten better at snoozing after I wake up in the 0300-0400 range, but I rarely ever truly go back to sleep again..

Like Chuck says, I've been this way all my life, although I think I slept harder when I was a kid..

OH!! Bert-man, I believe you are referring to bonobo chimps, who do lead a rather interesting sexual lifestyle: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160317-do-bonobos-really-spend-all-their-time-having-sex

15 glorious degrees this morning, but it hasn't snowed since yesterday morning, so that's good.

Roger

NOT sorry,.. I don't care what you guy's say about the women !! I LUUUUVE eye-candy !! ... If that's perved, so be it !!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

NOT sorry,.. I don't care what you guy's say about the women !! I LUUUUVE eye-candy !! ... If that's perved, so be it !!
it's not perved, just over the big pond they apparently have amish there too.