The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

My daughter and her family live in Santa Fe Texas.
My grand daughter goes to school about 1/2 mile from the HS.
Fortunately, she was not in school today for a funeral.

Please pray for the victims and their families.............

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

One of these days you lot will wake up to yourselves

Two ways to reduce the carnage
1) compulsory fire arms training for every man woman & child with compulsory fire arm ownership ( Swiss model )
2) restricting fire arms ownership and in particular restricting the types of fire arms available ( Aust model )

You shoot more people every year than were killed in 9-11 and seem to think that this some how protects your freedoms .
Being dead is not free, it is dead.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

One of these days you lot will wake up to yourselves

Two ways to reduce the carnage
1) compulsory fire arms training for every man woman & child with compulsory fire arm ownership ( Swiss model )
2) restricting fire arms ownership and in particular restricting the types of fire arms available ( Aust model )

You shoot more people every year than were killed in 9-11 and seem to think that this some how protects your freedoms .
Being dead is not free, it is dead.

And..3. Decline to publish ANY personal data on the perpetrators of these atrocities.
Rob them of their 15 minutes of fame (infamy) and the lack of notoriety may cause a decline in these crimes.

Of course my ultimate solution is to send these criminals to Mexican prisons which, under contract, are given
$5.00 per man per day do incarcerate and feed them. Anything under $5.00 is their cost; they can keep the profits.........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Not sure that too many do it for the publicity.
However you are right that turning them into clelb's does encourage other mental deficients to follow the same path.

When IS started getting into the heads of the weak minded down here the government tried to restrict news about their activities.
It did not work.
While the TV & Radio just said "a person was stabbed " the internet went crazy.
All sorts of attention seeker posted footage of the supposed evens, the persons homes, their schools , the coffer shop they went to etc etc etc.
A lot of which was of course false but it did not matter cause the posters got the attention they sought.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

And..3. Decline to publish ANY personal data on the perpetrators of these atrocities.
Rob them of their 15 minutes of fame (infamy) and the lack of notoriety may cause a decline in these crimes.

Of course my ultimate solution is to send these criminals to Mexican prisons which, under contract, are given
$5.00 per man per day do incarcerate and feed them. Anything under $5.00 is their cost; they can keep the profits.........

Unfortunately, the "Bleeding Hearts" will fight that "inhumanity" ..?? tooth and nail, unless of course, its one of "THEIR" family member's .... the quest for vengeance, fame, fortune, power, notoriety, etc. is a cancer eating away at a decaying civilized society.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Unfortunately, the "Bleeding Hearts" will fight that "inhumanity" ..?? tooth and nail, unless of course, its one of "THEIR" family member's .... the quest for vengeance, fame, fortune, power, notoriety, etc. is a cancer eating away at a decaying civilized society.

IMHO, anyone who commits a felony should lose ALL their rights...............PERIOD !

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

To change the subject I mowed with a riding lawn mower today. I did my yard the lady across the streets yard and down the street yard. What normally takes me 45 minutes to mow took two and a half hours. Riding lawn mowers are not for me.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 294,421

Total Views 829

Views till 300,000 5,579

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.