The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

OYYYY VAYYYY ..... I THOUGHT this was a "side-job" like for an aquaintance of a friend or something, Don't worry the Gov. will make sure some immigrant will get subsidized housing, a car, food-stamps, an education, and medical care from YOUR sweat ! NOW ... don't you feel more gooder ..???
:laughing:..:laughing:

It is a side job but they had me fill out a W-9. That means the government gets their money. Goodier that's funny.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

It is a side job but they had me fill out a W-9. That means the government gets their money. Goodier that's funny.

Probably woulda been more betterer if ya said you're an UNdocumented immigrant and you're not required to pay taxes, !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

SOOooooo in essence, ... you wind up with Elevendy -seven dollars, and a buck-two eighty-teen in change .. ?? ..the Gov. get's the rest !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

SOOooooo in essence, ... you wind up with Elevendy -seven dollars, and a buck-two eighty-teen in change .. ?? ..the Gov. get's the rest !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Oh you must be a tax guy.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

OYYYY VAYYYY ..... I THOUGHT this was a "side-job" like for an aquaintance of a friend or something, Don't worry the Gov. will make sure some immigrant will get subsidized housing, a car, food-stamps, an education, and medical care from YOUR sweat ! NOW ... don't you feel more gooder ..???
:laughing:..:laughing:

Gees I always thought it went to paying the wages of all those military personnel and their pensions and their hospitals and their cemetaries.
Plus the odd sub jet missile etc.
I go riding with an ex fireman & ferry master.
He always is carrying on about the state taxes benefting all the dole bludgers while he draws 2 pensions, one from each job.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Oh you must be a tax guy.

Don't need a Taxi ...I got my own damn car !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

SOOoooo does this mean NO MORE MORNING PIC'S ..??????????????? Maybe some cute fuzzy cats or Flutterbys..??? How bout Heavy Equipment...??

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 293,592

Total views 941

Views till 300,000 6,408

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.