The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies. It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

sunrise 60.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Goooooood Mornin Chuck, .. YESS.jpg

GOOD Mornin gang .. mechanic.jpg

The thought 4 2day : .. image0044.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here's the STORY !

After communicating with owner of the 8 HP RER mower that was for sale, I agreed to buy it, so yesterday, ( 3/21//2018 ) my BIL came and picked me up at my place, I DON"T have a truck or trailer, so BIL is my transport guy, YES ... I pay him for his gas AND time !! anyway after, about a 2+ hour ride to Tampa from Ocala, we met with Dave, owner of this lil jewel, one hell of a nice guy, after he explained a few details about the machine, and a few minutes of "guy-talk" we had it loaded and another 2 hour ride back to Ocala, after unloading the lil thing I drove it around the yard for a few min. and then parked it, we had constant winds of 15-20 knots so I didn't want to do much with it, NOW when I parked it NEXT to my ol Murrays, I heard a strange noise from my old Murrays, .. I looked and both my old machines were shaking in the rear end department, then a LOUD FRRRrrrrapppppp and a WHOOSH noise !! I walked behind them, and noticed they both, had "DUMPED" ALL their "rear-end" oil on the ground, telling me, they're quite JEALOUS of this new lil fella I brought to join them, so after explaining there's nothing to fear, .. I"m just lik GOD, .... I LOVE ALL of ya's ! I replaced their oil and told them to get to know and welcome the new addition to the family, and the wifey had already made plans of an affair with the "new-guy" ... then, with tear-filled headlights, they nuzzled up to the newbie, I decided to let Mother Mechanic take it's course, so it's been a quiet night, I'll have to go see what's happening when the sun come's up .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I am surprised that ya didn't SLEEP with the critter,Boo!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I am surprised that ya didn't SLEEP with the critter,Boo!

If it wasn't so damned chilly I would have, I did catch the wifey eye-ballin it this mornin, I think she's become pretty fond of it thus far ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

If it wasn't so damned chilly I would have, I did catch the wifey eye-ballin it this mornin, I think she's become pretty fond of it thus far ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:thumbsup:

HOLD ON JUS' A SECOND HERE........
Ya mean, ya made it spend the night..............OUTSIDE ??????????????????

primerbulb120

Threads

It is illegal to store that mower outside. The lawn states that it must be stored in a garage or indoors.

peapicker

Threads

Florida must be the center of the universe for rear engines. Pretty sure I saw one being pulled over on Live PD in Pasco Co. for a DUI violation. That is a sweet machine Boo!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Don't you guys fret, it's covered with pure un-adulterated TLC.. I won't let anything nasty happen this sweet lil machine ! .. :thumbsup: