The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Good Morning Chuckster ! .. 721777f766a4e2d6ad3e0a3fa8f3388c--sailing-quotes-pirate-ships.jpg

Gooood Mornin Guys .. awesome_photos_640_28.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. 30-if-at-first-you-don-t-succeed-sarcastic.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Seem to be havin problems with my puter .... doesn't want to upload anything since Windows installed their $#@&%$#@##$%#@ update, may have to do a REFRESH ...... :mad:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

To change the subject I mowed with a riding lawn mower today. I did my yard the lady across the streets yard and down the street yard. What normally takes me 45 minutes to mow took two and a half hours. Riding lawn mowers are not for me.

AHHhhhhhhh ....... THAT Z spoiled your arse, ..... didn't it ..??? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Since you're DOWN-Sizing, I'm waitin to hear how long it takes with a self-propelled walk-behind .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Luuuuvin this NASCAR All-Star Racing...... takin a PDQ break !! ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Seem to be havin problems with my puter .... doesn't want to upload anything since Windows installed their $#@&%$#@##$%#@ update, may have to do a REFRESH ...... :mad:

Mine installed the "upgrade" today...I couldn't get NUTTIN' to print...AT ALL.... so I went back to the previous version of Winders and all is fine!

Luuuuvin this NASCAR All-Star Racing...... takin a PDQ break !! ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Racin' is darn fine, but that broad singin' the National Anthem sure did a piss poor job!

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Does your computer keep calling you an Invalid too? Mine does, keeps saying "invalid entry" when I try to do things. Pretty rude if you ask me. I'm able-bodied and far from an Invalid! :mad:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Mine installed the "upgrade" today...I couldn't get NUTTIN' to print...AT ALL.... so I went back to the previous version of Winders and all is fine!

Racin' is darn fine, but that broad singin' the National Anthem sure did a piss poor job!

Don't ya just hate when these A-HOLES gotta add THEIR specialty rendition, .. :thumbdown:..:mad: