The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Good morning folks no snow here just cold.

Boo send some of that sunshine state warm air our way I am freezing my View attachment 36450 off

Gonna visit the weatherman later and have a " 2x4 up-side the head " conversation with him, I'm a bit miffed about these 20 mile an hour winds and a tad chilly in the shade. ( LOL )

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

WELLLLLL .. guess the news is now out, Boobala now owns that sweet lil jewel of a Murray RER that WAS offered by member SLk230red for awhile, I think the wifey is puttin her mark on it now, she thinks "it's so cute" ...:confused2:

NorthBama

Threads

that is one nice little machine :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

that is one nice little machine :thumbsup:

Ya gotta see it in person, to really appreciate this machine, I"m LUUUUVVVVVVin it !! ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

WELLLLLL .. guess the news is now out, Boobala now owns that sweet lil jewel of a Murray RER that WAS offered by member SLk230red for awhile, I think the wifey is puttin her mark on it now, she thinks "it's so cute" ...:confused2:

Well you ol dog you. I love that little machine. I wish I could have gotten it. At least it is going to someone I know will take care of it.

Congratulations!!!

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Quite the storm we have here...not. I just checked the DOT traffic cams on the highways all across the state and no snow on any of them. There is some snow on grassy surfaces in Greenwich and Darien in southwestern CT.

I made an attempt to tack weld the hinge pin in. Pretty sure it won't hold to any substantial load on such thick steel with my little 110V unit. Had a hard time seeing what I was doing with the hood lens fogging up in my unheated garage. I did get a new pin, return spring and hardware for the spring. None of the other hardware was in stock. A buddy of mine will let me borrow his plow after he's done with it if necessary. It's my plow's bigger brother, the 9'2" one, and is a bit much for my truck but it should fit and operate fine. I had one on my truck to move it for a friend once.

Watching and waiting...

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

And we all know where that will end
http://www.vintagemowers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3439&p=22583&hilit=pinky#p22583

OK, Link will not work cause it is a members only forum and it costs money to join ( excludes you poor old pensioners ) so I will have to post the images.
20180310_140907.jpg20180310_140741.jpg20180310_140803.jpg

Then, SWMBO decided shw should go to the mower collectors shows and bring "pinky" with her.
SWMBO's maiden name was Fergurson, so you guessed it she decided she would like an old Massey ( named HRH Sarah Fergurson )
This means they needed a 6 ton truck to take Fergie to shows so a new garage for the new truck.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well you ol dog you. I love that little machine. I wish I could have gotten it. At least it is going to someone I know will take care of it.

Congratulations!!!

Thanks Chuck, but I think the wifey is gonna Hi-Jack it from me .. ?? .. DSCN2783.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Replies: 5,137
Views: 240,084

Total Views 706