The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Ahhh Geez.. there you go with the Good mornings again!

Get yer butt in gear Boo, yer suppose t'be callin' me to let me know yer awake and the mighty Cammy is warmed up and ready for the run to Webster... We're gonna terrorize the flea market today! Treasure huntin'!! Who knows what we'll find! Boo may go home with another engine to play with...

The Ted and Rog team are heading out on a road trip this morning searchin' for gold! A 35 acre Flea Market! Can you imagine that!?!?! Hot damn!!

Then we're lined up for a BBQ lunch at this little nearby restaurant I know about that's really a smoke house and has great grub..

Boo and I haven't seen each other for a year! It ought to be a great reunion...

It's gonna hit 80*F today too!

We'll let y'all know if we live through the days events..

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck''s runnin late this morn.

replies :4640

views : 218,048

Chuck does a better job !! ...:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck''s runnin late this morn.

replies :4640

views : 218,048

Chuck does a better job !! ...:thumbsup:

Are you awake? That is already done. I was late but not that late. My new bed is allowing me to sleep a little later but my back is still waking me up. My wake time seems to be when my back cannot take any more time in bed. When I was but a young boy (16) someone from my school in a 1-day old restoration of a 1968 Rambler rear ended me doing 60 MPH when I was not moving (waiting on a left-hand turner in front of me). It totaled my car his brother's car and my back. No insurance so the back problem was never addressed. I have been to the doctor many time to address the numbness and pain that it has caused for a very long time but for some reason, no one can find a problem. They have treated it with all sorts of things to make it go away. Some have worked for a short time but nothing has fixed it. I do not believe it will ever be fixed. Doctors are not gods as they believe they are. They just try to fix it without really knowing what is wrong. I worked for doctors for many years doing Electronic Medical Records and I can tell you they are just shooting in the dark at the broad side of a barn. Sometimes they hit is but a lot of time they miss.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

just got home from a 6am structure fire..........we just couldn't save it........................tired now.
27972201_3253099251375321_3173605485336874796_n.jpg
28056409_3253099214708658_5919769935340316417_n.jpg
28276589_3253099271375319_459277034655380659_n.jpg
P82A0109.jpg
last picture is our tanker next in line at the drop pool. We were mutual aid call into Dingmans Township, PA......out second mutual aid into Dingmans this year.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Are you awake? That is already done. I was late but not that late. My new bed is allowing me to sleep a little later but my back is still waking me up. My wake time seems to be when my back cannot take any more time in bed. When I was but a young boy (16) someone from my school in a 1-day old restoration of a 1968 Rambler rear ended me doing 60 MPH when I was not moving (waiting on a left-hand turner in front of me). It totaled my car his brother's car and my back. No insurance so the back problem was never addressed. I have been to the doctor many time to address the numbness and pain that it has caused for a very long time but for some reason, no one can find a problem. They have treated it with all sorts of things to make it go away. Some have worked for a short time but nothing has fixed it. I do not believe it will ever be fixed. Doctors are not gods as they believe they are. They just try to fix it without really knowing what is wrong. I worked for doctors for many years doing Electronic Medical Records and I can tell you they are just shooting in the dark at the broad side of a barn. Sometimes they hit is but a lot of time they miss.

My BAD .... runnin aroun gettin things done in the dark so wifey could get a few xtra winks, I didn't see your count page , I thought something wasn't right, but I was trying to answer e mails, check forum, feed animals etc... etc. so I hurriedly just posted the count hoping you would fix my goof.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

My BAD .... runnin aroun gettin things done in the dark so wifey could get a few xtra winks, I didn't see your count page , I thought something wasn't right, but I was trying to answer e mails, check forum, feed animals etc... etc. so I hurriedly just posted the count hoping you would fix my goof.

I can forgive you this time. I have to do the same thing all the time.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well it was ..... GREAT !! Got to meet up with Roger and his Beautiful wife Becky at Webster Fl. Flea Market, Sure was great seeing them again, we just browsed around for several hours, in the what seems to be never-ending rows and rows of STUFF !!
EVERYBODY has STUFF!! ENOUGH !! I don't need more stuff ! I need to get rid of some stuff, But anyway the weather was a tad warm but still pleasant, and we left around lunchtime to find an eatery, ( I wish Goomba were tellin this, he get's into details a lot better than I can) and after a nice lunch, we each headed to our humble abodes, A great day in my book, we plan a few more get-together's in the near future.

.. View attachment 35902 Roger N Becky closest to camera, ..

.. View attachment 35903 This is THEE Goomba and The Boobala !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I can forgive you this time. I have to do the same thing all the time.

Well thanks Chuck, I seriously wish I could fix YOUR back problems as I have suffered back pain as well ( NOT trying to diminish the scope of YOUR pain ) yeah gettin old and fumbling around in the dark sucks, Oh Well ...