The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Slackin' - - SLACKIN' - - I ain't slackin', I'm jus' restin'..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

OHhhhhh ...... Sort of like...when I'm checking my eyelids ...for holes...the wife accuses me of taking a nap !!!

Sorry Rog .... I 'll be more careful about that ... ( LOL )

Also.... the neighbors son ( a really nice kid ) just FAILED his Physiical to go in the Navy....
seems he is NOT tall enough... They NOW have a MINIMUM height requirement of 6 feet ...!!!

(In case the ship sinks....you can WALK to shore ...)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey Rog ..... Found out the guys have been workin on a few secret "PROJECTS" ....
There was a small get-together at NorthBama's place ... they were foolin aroun had a few beers
fiddlin with carb on this J-D when .... KA-BOOM !! - WHUUFFF up it goes... pumper, Blaz, Bert , & primerbulb got knocked on their set-downs !!! in minutes it was over ... Bama was in the "john" and the noise scared him so bad he peeed all over the toilet...!! BUT ALL is well .. cept fo a scrap J-D ... see pics ......

...........DSC05067_zps86ad13a0.jpg...DSC05070_zpsbd4ff346.jpg...DSC05076_zpsb6151a1b.jpg

And then they visited over to pumpers place ... they decided to draw straws to see who would test -out the
hyper - modified they all been buildin... the straw idea went out the window with the last pizza box... they
decided primerbulb was the lightest in the set-down and he should be the test -pilot...WELLLLLLLLLL....

............Lawn_Mower_Runaway.jpg

If I told YOU ONCE !! I told ya thousand times we gotta watch these guys like a hawk .. they liable
to hurt themselves or destroy good workin machinery ...( LOL )...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:

primerbulb120

Threads

I've never made a self-propelled mower go that fast. I have made one that went backwards due to a mistake in the gearing. :laughing:

NorthBama

Threads

I think B00 has been out in the sun too long without any cold refreshments :laughing:

Pumper54

Threads

I think B00 has been out in the sun too long without any cold refreshments :laughing:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Around folks would say "that boy's not right"
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Around folks would say "that boy's not right"
Tom

Word on the street is ... Rapscallion Roger is payin you guys to bust my chops... ya know ... I have ways
of dealing with these issues ..did a "drone-run" over Pumpers place ... found a stash of mowers HMMmmmm..

............ lawnmower.jpg

I know he & primer are into something sneaky ....????? .. ( LOL )

Pumper54

Threads

Boo,
I wish I had that stash of mowers and my Brides is glad I don't. LMAO. Should have some 'real' drone video of my house soon, the company that replaced our roof wants to use the house in a commercial.

Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo,
I wish I had that stash of mowers and my Brides is glad I don't. LMAO. Should have some 'real' drone video of my house soon, the company that replaced our roof wants to use the house in a commercial.

Tom

Wait till they shoot the commercial .. then ask for residuals every time it airs like the other commercial
icon's do... when they refuse tell em to refund part of your roof costs or you'll go viral on social media
degrading their work ... ( LOL ) Jus kiddin ... Sometimes I'm a real schitt !!!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
John Deere Blow-out...

Boo, That JD is a real mess! THAT's what you'd call a "catastrophic failure"!!!!

I really can't believe any of those guys had anything to do with that disaster.. Bert-Man lives too far away, No-Ba-Ma, Blaz, and primer-roo are too smart to do anything that would have such terrible results and if Pumper-Tom had been handy, he'd have put the fire out.. Me think's yer pullin' me leg... Be mindful of whatchur grabbin'..... would ya??

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: John Deere Blow-out...

Boo, That JD is a real mess! THAT's what you'd call a "catastrophic failure"!!!!

I really can't believe any of those guys had anything to do with that disaster.. Bert-Man lives too far away, No-Ba-Ma, Blaz, and primer-roo are too smart to do anything that would have such terrible results and if Pumper-Tom had been handy, he'd have put the fire out.. Me think's yer pullin' me leg... Be mindful of whatchur grabbin'..... would ya??

Rog

Any guy that HAS to get up @ 3;00 A.M. to go kill .."meat to eat" and does'nt know of a 24/7 greasy-spoon diner
( just ask a trucker or a cop ) where you can get some vittles......ain't wrapped too tight !!
And the catastrophe... WELL I know $#@*%$ well YOU are their cover-up !!
I KNOW ALL about you "Swift & Silent" Slinky Snakes ..!!! ...:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:rolleyes: