The Daily Yardman Thread

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I'll just bet all you "Yankees" are thankful for all this "Global-Warming" we're dealing with, lucky for us we're not entering another "Ice-Age"..:laughing:..:laughing:
Good point. If it weren't for global warming we probably would be heading towards another ice age based on historical temperature trends. Having moderate temperatures across most of the planet is not the norm but is instead the exception.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 235,486

Total views 702

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
Time to get up BREAKFAST is served.
bacon.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

YESSIR ! ... Now that is a breakfast, UHHhhh .. could I have a side order of 500 round's of 9mm. please....

Gooooood mornin Chuck theeee chef ! .. YESS.jpg

Good mornin to the gang ! ..mechanic.jpg

the thought 4 2day : .. tumblr_mcqhu3dzL71ql5y22o1_500.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
Time to get up BREAKFAST is served.
View attachment 36349

Just like I fail to see why millenials seem to think every one in the world just HAS to see the Latte & smashed Avo toast they had for breakfast , I fail to see why any responsible adult gun owners seems to think every one Has to see their firearm in all sorts of places where it never should be seen.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Just like I fail to see why millenials seem to think every one in the world just HAS to see the Latte & smashed Avo toast they had for breakfast , I fail to see why any responsible adult gun owners seems to think every one Has to see their firearm in all sorts of places where it never should be seen.

tumblr_m79bsqgjuq1r0wqrdo1_500 - Copy.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Way way back when when I was getting some basic fire arms training the instructor used a really good line.
"most men see a fire arm like their penis
Like your penis, your friends really do not want to see yours
And if they do then they are not the type of people you would want to be alone in a room with"

His other line was " guns are designed to kill things and you should not get yours out unless you intend to kill something"

Now having said that,
We were staying overnight at a friends place before going pig shooting in the morning.
His father was one of the super competative types & had bought his son a massive ( for the day ) scope for his rifle.
We opened the widow and poked the rifle out side to see just how good the scope was.
Now this particular window overlooked a spot that was popular for couples to park and do things that their parents would not approve of them doing at home.
This scope was in fact really powerful and you could just about count fanny hairs with it.
Then the moon came out from the clouds and suddenly every one jumped into the front seats & drove away at speed.
This was somewhat dissapointing as we were enjoying the peep show.
So we closed the window and went back to playing cards.
About 10 minutes or so latter the sky was full of blue flashing lights and a dozen armed officers came smashing through the doors & windows.
Apparently when the moolight hit the lense, it illuminated the barrel of the rifle to the couples in their cars some of which obviously were suffering from a conflict of conscious.

After a good grilling the cops realised we were just being a bit silly so we all had to agree to attend compulsory fire arms safety course or spend the weekend at Her Majesty's pleasure followed by a chat to a magistrate in the morning.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Bert I got this off a Russan web site with the caption of "This is what I think an Americian breakfast looks like".

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck, the rest of the world does NOT see things as we Conservative Americans do, neither do the Liberals or Millennials, !

ding.jpg

Last edited: