The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I really don't know what I can say Chuck, That had to be devastating, to find out about your dad and then lose the car as well,
For all you've been through thus far, you're holding it all together as you do, is hard to comprehend for me. I really feel for ya Chuck ! .... Remember we on the thread may not be THERE to support you,... but I for one will always be reachable here, or my e-mail ...... Boo

Boo, these are just memories. I live by the saying "What does not kill you makes you stronger". Nothing I post has much to do with my feeling today. I have a real good memory and things sometimes come out when I see stuff. It is only a learning lesson that has taught me something. All my past experiences are just that in the past. I love my life. Your past does not define you it just helps shape you. I always find the silver lining and move on. I only have the power to control how I respond to this world and I choose a good way.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I know YOU"RE tough ....... I wish ALL the guys that WERE here, had the determination to hang in there and add ANYthing to this thread, HALF as much as you've done, even though we are off-subject a great deal, every so often we slide out of this Man-Cave over to help someone with an issue they have, (sort of like a "waiting-room" ) like waitin for schitt to happen !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good Morning Boo, Chuck and Ron....hope I didnt miss anyone.

Chuck, same thing happened to me, only it was a 65 Rambler American................feel your pain man, but you handled it the right way:thumbsup:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good Morning to primmerbulb also...(hope I got that right)

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Mornin' yous guyz............

Hey,Boo, I have not been able to open your latest attachments................

primerbulb120

Threads

I have been collecting fish-colored Craftsman chainsaws. I have three now. They are one of the worst chainsaws ever made, as they vibrate so much that your hands sting after using one.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I have been collecting fish-colored Craftsman chainsaws. I have three now. They are one of the worst chainsaws ever made, as they vibrate so much that your hands sting after using one.
I have a homelite C50 that does that

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Mornin' yous guyz............

Hey,Boo, I have not been able to open your latest attachments................

Which attach. are ya meaning ??? I checked and everything I posted this morning appears OK , I see that sometimes after posting the the "thumbnail pic" gets replaced by the attach. number, I think the site's picture handling does that ...I dunno ..?? ..:confused2:..:confused2:

100_4252 (Medium).JPG...100_4255 (Medium).JPG did you mean these ??

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Which attach. are ya meaning ??? I checked and everything I posted this morning appears OK , I see that sometimes after posting the the "thumbnail pic" gets replaced by the attach. number, I think the site's picture handling does that ...I dunno ..?? ..:confused2:..:confused2:

View attachment 35912...View attachment 35913 did you mean these ??

Those are them....er they are those..........aaaaaaaa that's them.......ummmmm, YES ! I see them now.
Both quite dashing fellows.
Thanks!