The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Wow, I finally got caught up on the reading of post on here. Back to every post has been read.

Chuck,

What in hell are you talking about? You guys from "The Show Me State" talk funny.. LOL

You know this is a fast moving thread, (most of which makes no sense what-so-ever) and you gotta work hard to keep up!

Personally I now dedicate most of my mornings to staying ahead of Boo-Boo's rantings and ravings! I think his instability comes from a combination of a rarified atmosphere (lack of O2 at high altitudes) in his previous life, coupled with high heat and humidity in his present life.. He wasn't so hard to deal with back when we met, 'cause his legs didn't work for beans, but now he's ambulatory again and you can't even run away from him! Thankfully, I escaped back to Maine's cool weather and low humidity and have been able to restore my thought processes to normal levels, except for the mornings when I have to deal with this outflow of effluent from Florida! ... Thankfully I 'luv' him like a brother, or else I'd have to shoot him just to preserve my sanity!

OK Boo, it's your turn..

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I am about an hour north of Rockaway, my family is from Denville and Rockaway. I bought my Home up here in Hainsville about 30 years ago, nice and quiet and close to the golf course, I can hit the third hole from my backyard...LOL

I have been retired for a little over a year and to tell you the truth, working harder now than ever.
My tractor repairs are my way of chilling out when my chores are done.

Retired just over a year EH ? I was forced into retirement (another story,another time) and I said to myself ..SELF !
this is what we have been waiting for !! NOW I have the time to do all those "things & projects" I've been wanting to get to.
Well Willy that's NOT the way it goes ! EVERY guy I know that is retired has the same story ... there is NOT enough time
in the day to do the things I NEED to do, much less the other things I WANT to do. ( priorities) It seems when I had a job,
worked 40 hrs a week then did things after work , and on weekends I got more done !! For some reason when you retire
the hands of time changes , so does that fellas face you see in the mirror everyday !! ..:confused2: ..:smile:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck,

What in hell are you talking about? You guys from "The Show Me State" talk funny.. LOL

You know this is a fast moving thread, (most of which makes no sense what-so-ever) and you gotta work hard to keep up!

Personally I now dedicate most of my mornings to staying ahead of Boo-Boo's rantings and ravings! I think his instability comes from a combination of a rarified atmosphere (lack of O2 at high altitudes) in his previous life, coupled with high heat and humidity in his present life.. He wasn't so hard to deal with back when we met, 'cause his legs didn't work for beans, but now he's ambulatory again and you can't even run away from him! Thankfully, I escaped back to Maine's cool weather and low humidity and have been able to restore my thought processes to normal levels, except for the mornings when I have to deal with this outflow of effluent from Florida! ... Thankfully I 'luv' him like a brother, or else I'd have to shoot him just to preserve my sanity!

OK Boo, it's your turn..

Rog

I am one of the guys that reads every post all the time. I never miss one. It is one of those things I just have to do. I have read every post on this forum.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Wow, I finally got caught up on the reading of post on here. Back to every post has been read.

Well Chuck, Have we covered some ground or what ..?? I'm havin a good time here !! Enjoy B/Sn with the "gang" always finding
a smile ,laugh, or some new info. I find it amazing how this single thread has brought us guys together to share so much !

IS THIS A GREAT FORUM OR WHAT !! You bet your sweet bippy it is !! ..:thumbsup: ..:cool2: ..:banana: ..:cool:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yes it is. I love it. We will never let it die.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I am one of the guys that reads every post all the time. I never miss one. It is one of those things I just have to do. I have read every post on this forum.

Yeah sometimes I hurry through the posts an screw up , Bert N I just had a fiasco over a "shroud" --"plenum" nomemclature
REMEMBER THAT military word Rog ..NOMEMCLATURE ..??? anyway it does pay to read the previous posts, a few anyway ,
we do sometimes post within minutes of each other and things get displayed in a goofy way . ..:confused2:..:confused2:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I use to have a 55 Willys Truck, for over 20 years, gave it to my oldest son....long story. Any way that is where my screen name comes from.

But, it don't bother me at all what title I might be bestowed with here on the special bus.
These are the trucks that I drove for the last 12 years, I almost miss it.

185784_114422548634001_6844797_n.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Russ, your "friends" might call you 'Doc', but I think the animals on this thread ought to call you "Heavy Wrecker Willy".. Personally, I like that moniker a lot better!

Rog

WOW ..THAT'S a WRECKER !! That would probably even pull (pumper's) head out of his "set-down"....:laughing: ..:laughing:

reminds me of the Crocodile Dundee movie when Dundee says .." no sir, ..THIS ... is a knife !! ..... Well, .. THIS is a wrecker !!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

N THIS is a SHED !!
Man I wish I had Known about being able to have one of these in my neighborhood, I sure had my head up where the sun don't shine,... I paid over $3000.00 for my 12x16 GOOD Quality shed ( made by Lark Ind,in Georgia ) Since I live in Ocala National Forest
(rural area ) it's allowed . I just did'nt do my home work, could have doubled as Hurricane & Tornado Shelter with a few
steel & concrete tie-downs .. AW SCHITT !

https://ocala.craigslist.org/grd/6196201581.html