The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Pumper is safe and sound in Maine, you guys are killing me here, had a call from the fire department which went to voice mail as I was on my motorcycle dodging stupid people on Massachusetts highways. As was reported my buddy and I were safe in Massachusetts and now we outside of Bangor Maine. Roger, like I said in the PM we will not be able to swing by but when you all come down to Texas we will meet you all and you are welcome to park your rig in my driveway if you wish. Heading to Madawaska in the morning and then heading to Seattle. Will try to get everyone updated.
Tom

WE had a posse out huntin for ya ya know, Chuck (Blaz) Trev (Bert) Clyde (Primer)and JAMES LEWCIOUS ( NorthBama) they been on the roads of America scouring every bar n cat-house this country has , ..lookin for ya ! I think they got side-tracked too, had a call bout posting bail for a group of guys busted in a panty-raid ??? Roger and I are gonna have a serious talk bout all you guys. ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Pumper is safe and sound in Maine, you guys are killing me here, had a call from the fire department which went to voice mail as I was on my motorcycle dodging stupid people on Massachusetts highways. As was reported my buddy and I were safe in Massachusetts and now we outside of Bangor Maine. Roger, like I said in the PM we will not be able to swing by but when you all come down to Texas we will meet you all and you are welcome to park your rig in my driveway if you wish. Heading to Madawaska in the morning and then heading to Seattle. Will try to get everyone updated.
Tom

Tom,

OK, I finally figured out you aren't coming here, (I'm a little slow).. You DO realize there are one hell of a lot of miles (and things to see) between Madawaska and Seattle, don't you?

Hey how about telling me what you thought about the "Wheels Through Time" museum in Maggie Valley, NC. I have a buddy who lives in Murphy, NC that I visited back in April on our way home this year and I wanted to go see that museum, but we didn't make it. I'd be interested in your take on the place. That Dale Walksler, seems to be OK, but a bit off the wall maybe..

When we go to TX next winter, I've already got an invite from Gretchen at MFD, I think I'll stop in to see her! To-hell with you!! LOL

My old Corpsman off the Sailfish lives in Conroe and we are currently planning a small reunion, but most likely will hold it in Galveston. (There is a museum submarine there.)

Have a safe trip and POST some travel info on here will ya? Inquiring minds want to know what you are up to!

Rog

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Was in the neighborhood thought I would stop in and say hi.

Hello!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Was in the neighborhood thought I would stop in and say hi.

Hello!

Hey Wild Willy, how's it hangin'?? Welcome to the F-A-R Side of the MTD forum.. The thread that is plodding it's way to 50,000 views and more! Feel free to comment on any subject that comes to mind, avoiding of course those topics banned by the moderators. We offer advice on nearly any subject and what you receive is well worth the cost of admission..

How's summer in NJ treating you? I've got a buddy who lives in Rockaway, you anywhere near that?

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey there Willy , Ya made it !!
Welcome to the Misfits of MTD Valley !! if ya read through some past posts you'll see we sorta commandered the forum thread with our antics , ..no harm meant to anyone, just plain and simple runnin at the mouth , trying to laugh at life.
I was born and lived in Elizabeth, next to Newark, moved to Fl. when I was 12, but I always act and talk like I'm really
13 1/2 . Don't worry ,if ya pipe in we'll make fun of you too!! ( LOL ) ...:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:thumbsup:

NorthBama

Threads

Yo Willy

just jump in the water is muddy haha

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hey Wild Willy, how's it hangin'?? Welcome to the F-A-R Side of the MTD forum.. The thread that is plodding it's way to 50,000 views and more! Feel free to comment on any subject that comes to mind, avoiding of course those topics banned by the moderators. We offer advice on nearly any subject and what you receive is well worth the cost of admission..

How's summer in NJ treating you? I've got a buddy who lives in Rockaway, you anywhere near that?

Roger
I am about an hour north of Rockaway, my family is from Denville and Rockaway. I bought my Home up here in Hainsville about 30 years ago, nice and quiet and close to the golf course, I can hit the third hole from my backyard...LOL

I have been retired for a little over a year and to tell you the truth, working harder now than ever.
My tractor repairs are my way of chilling out when my chores are done.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hey there Willy , Ya made it !!
Welcome to the Misfits of MTD Valley !! if ya read through some past posts you'll see we sorta commandered the forum thread with our antics , ..no harm meant to anyone, just plain and simple runnin at the mouth , trying to laugh at life.
I was born and lived in Elizabeth, next to Newark, moved to Fl. when I was 12, but I always act and talk like I'm really
13 1/2 . Don't worry ,if ya pipe in we'll make fun of you too!! ( LOL ) ...:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:thumbsup:
I used to drive to Newark and Elizabeth a few times a month, I use to run a heavy wrecker.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Wow, I finally got caught up on the reading of post on here. Back to every post has been read.