The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Have you noticed a large number of cat's following you around lately ..??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Only some older "Kittens"
I guess my wife has been talkin'.............

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

What is going on with Boo? He is being way more helpful on the forums. I think we may have to do an intervention. It is starting to scare me.:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

What is going on with Boo? He is being way more helpful on the forums. I think we may have to do an intervention. It is starting to scare me.:laughing:

WELLLL actually Chuck, it's like this, I am more selective in those I TRY to help, I used to try to help a lot of guys, but having to dig into my files and TRY to find the manuals or the info leading to a fix, ( very time consuming for an ol fart like me, and being NOT as knowledgeable as most of the "Big-Guns" on the forum, ) when I see a posting starting with , My lx??? or My mower won't start, I just by-pass it, I have no idea what an LX?? or GRB ????? is and I'm not gonna spend time looking to see what it is, Sorry my patience is wearing thin as I get older and realize I have much of my own things to accomplish, selfish...??? I guess but that's the way I feel at this point in my life, I truly enjoy when I've helped someone to solve their problem, and I don't need the thanks, so I just answer to the ones I think I have the time and the knowledge to handle ( it's tough bein a Polok ya know ) (LOL ) sometimes I see a post that you just know the guy is incapable of understanding enough to know which end of a screwdriver is the functional part, and try as you may to help, they just don't "get-it" !! NOW, I feel I have answered your inquiry, therefore I feel exhilarated !! I'm ready to kick arse !! ( LOL ) Well Chuck, whatta ya think..?? is thaat a GREAT line of B/S or what ??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:cool2:..:newhere:..:confused2:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

The Bar Harbor boneless and skinless sardines were fillets from pretty large fish.
Nicely smoked,and fairly flavorful.
Packed in water,tho.
I much prefer olive oil.......

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

WELLLL actually Chuck, it's like this, I am more selective in those I TRY to help, I used to try to help a lot of guys, but having to dig into my files and TRY to find the manuals or the info leading to a fix, ( very time consuming for an ol fart like me, and being NOT as knowledgeable as most of the "Big-Guns" on the forum, ) when I see a posting starting with , My lx??? or My mower won't start, I just by-pass it, I have no idea what an LX?? or GRB ????? is and I'm not gonna spend time looking to see what it is, Sorry my patience is wearing thin as I get older and realize I have much of my own things to accomplish, selfish...??? I guess but that's the way I feel at this point in my life, I truly enjoy when I've helped someone to solve their problem, and I don't need the thanks, so I just answer to the ones I think I have the time and the knowledge to handle ( it's tough bein a Polok ya know ) (LOL ) sometimes I see a post that you just know the guy is incapable of understanding enough to know which end of a screwdriver is the functional part, and try as you may to help, they just don't "get-it" !! NOW, I feel I have answered your inquiry, therefore I feel exhilarated !! I'm ready to kick arse !! ( LOL ) Well Chuck, whatta ya think..?? is thaat a GREAT line of B/S or what ??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:cool2:..:newhere:..:confused2:

I thought you had eaten something that got you all riled up and needed to fix a few lawn mowers to settle you down. I love watching you work on other peoples lawn mowers. It reminds me what a good crew of guys we have here. I myself have been having problems helping very many right now. My health has been kicking me in the arce and I have been kicking back. But raising a 2.5-year-old and taking care of my wife(she does not let me tell people she is sick so you did not hear it from me) working a full-time job and fixing all my toys is trying to get the better of me. I only try to help if I do not think it will take up too much of my time. Winter is a hard time for most but this dang school my son is going to my be the death of me. All the colds he brings home is crazy. I am done with my pity party of one. Back to business.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I thought you had eaten something that got you all riled up and needed to fix a few lawn mowers to settle you down. I love watching you work on other peoples lawn mowers. It reminds me what a good crew of guys we have here. I myself have been having problems helping very many right now. My health has been kicking me in the arce and I have been kicking back. But raising a 2.5-year-old and taking care of my wife(she does not let me tell people she is sick so you did not hear it from me) working a full-time job and fixing all my toys is trying to get the better of me. I only try to help if I do not think it will take up too much of my time. Winter is a hard time for most but this dang school my son is going to my be the death of me. All the colds he brings home is crazy. I am done with my pity party of one. Back to business.

Damn Chuck, I didn't realize you, out of all of us had issues ! IF..I was in YOUR shoes,.. I'd change into sneakers and RUN away from home !!

Just "yankin your crank" good buddy, I sure hope the best for YOU n the Family, you take care of yourself, .. or I'll send Goomba to RE-arrange your facial features and RE-locate your innards ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Damn Chuck, I didn't realize you, out of all of us had issues ! IF..I was in YOUR shoes,.. I'd change into sneakers and RUN away from home !!

Just "yankin your crank" good buddy, I sure hope the best for YOU n the Family, you take care of yourself, .. or I'll send Goomba to RE-arrange your facial features and RE-locate your innards ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

A visit here everyday makes me smile. :smile:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Bert-Man,

I am glad I was able to bring back such sweet memories for you. At my age, sweet memories are like fine wine and are made all the sweeter by the intervening years!

Roger

Not so much sweet a fun and it was not so much love as lust.
She had an oppertunity to play round without getting branded as we men folk have a habit of doing to those women folk who do the right thing by us ( never could work that out ) and she took it.
Close ish friends with an occasional sexual relationship was how I would describe it.
There was really no sexual attraction between us but some times some things are made a lot better by following it up with some sex, like riding the Great Ocean Road or getting a HD for a paper.
She was only going to be here for 4 years, she knew it & I knew it .
Remember this was the late 60's when that magic little pill had hit the market and women were free to persue their own sexual desires and we were at college where these things tend to get taken to extremes.
It was never going to amount to much but I had never had anything as exotic as an o/s pen pal so we kept in touch and we had a common science background.

On a different forum I got friendly with another metallurgist , Gerry Bristow and this went on for 9 years till he had a heart attack at his brothers house while preparing for the IOM ( as a spectator).
I grieve for Gerry very often although we never shared anything more than lines of text and we definately never had sex .
Life is a funny like that.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

There was really no sexual attraction between us but some times some things are made a lot better by following it up with some sex,

Like Janis Joplin used to celebrate every record and concert deal by having sex with the producer/promoter.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Like Janis Joplin used to celebrate every record and concert deal by having sex with the producer/promoter.

Bugger if I had known that I would have gone into music no metals :laughing: