Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Gooood Mornin Chuck .. Fw__Morning_coffee____(2).gif

Gooood Mornin Guy's .. GM  C.png

Thought 4 2day : .. FROM ROGER.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Z Master 320 update. It was interesting. You should have seen all of us in the garage working on this engine. I thought I had dropped a valve. I thought it was on the side of the engine that is closest to the seat, trans oil and from. No space to work. Well, I start on the side easiest to work on. Valves are fine. Go to take off the valve cover. PITA but finally get cove off. YES, the rocker arm for the intake has moved off the valve. No workie. Loosen retaining bolt then back to proper position and tighten back down. In about 45 minutes. I have to explain everything I am doing to both my 30-year-old son and my wife. It takes a lot longer to explain to the wife. We start putting it all back together and NOW EVERYONE has to help. I kind of stepped back and let them at it. 1 hour and 15 minutes later they finish with the help of me when they got stuck. Then turn the key and she started right up. IT is back in business. And I did not miss mowing one job.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Z Master 320 update. It was interesting. You should have seen all of us in the garage working on this engine. I thought I had dropped a valve. I thought it was on the side of the engine that is closest to the seat, trans oil and from. No space to work. Well, I start on the side easiest to work on. Valves are fine. Go to take off the valve cover. PITA but finally get cove off. YES, the rocker arm for the intake has moved off the valve. No workie. Loosen retaining bolt then back to proper position and tighten back down. In about 45 minutes. I have to explain everything I am doing to both my 30-year-old son and my wife. It takes a lot longer to explain to the wife. We start putting it all back together and NOW EVERYONE has to help. I kind of stepped back and let them at it. 1 hour and 15 minutes later they finish with the help of me when they got stuck. Then turn the key and she started right up. IT is back in business. And I did not miss mowing one job.

WELLLLL .... see you got to have some "Quality-Time" with the family... :thumbsup:..:wink:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

It is funny how you like the pictures of Central Florida all the time.

CENTRAL FLORIDA !! .... Hell I thought it was some nice TROPICAL island in the South Pacific, all deserted and such, where ya chased naked girlies around ALL-DAY !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

WELLLLL .... see you got to have some "Quality-Time" with the family... :thumbsup:..:wink:

Yes, I did. Even my 3-year-old kept picking up tools and tried to help. He was the funniest of all. Wanted to be involved too.

mhavanti

Threads

Boob,

This will get you into the summer time thinking!

Stretched Front.jpg