The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Ahh, Good Old American Manufacturing...

You must need glasses, I said,.. EJECTION-SEAT, .. NOT ejaculation-seat !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Maybe you might wanna re-read my post again.??
then again....
and again.....
til you get it right ????

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Maybe you might wanna re-read my post again.??
then again....
and again.....
til you get it right ????

Ejection, ejaculation, close enough, both mean gettin that poison drawn outa your system ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

AHHhhh yes, I will venture to say that we will reach the 150,000 views mark by day's end tomorrow, just in time for being another B-day present ! Surely I am in favor with the Gods, it certainly pays to be Mr. Nice-Guy and have so many friends that admire me !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ejection, ejaculation, close enough, both mean gettin that poison drawn outa your system ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Definition: An ejaculation, sometimes called an aspiration, is a short prayer meant to be memorized and repeated throughout the day. In this way, we can heed Saint Paul's injunction to "Pray without ceasing" and continually turn our thoughts toward God.

In aircraft, an ejection seat (or ejector seat) is a system designed to rescue the pilot or other crew of an aircraft (usually military) in an emergency. In most designs, the seat is propelled out of the aircraft by an explosive charge or rocket motor, carrying the pilot with it.

I don't see how the 2 are related...............170px-Ejectionseat.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Definition: An ejaculation, sometimes called an aspiration, is a short prayer meant to be memorized and repeated throughout the day. In this way, we can heed Saint Paul's injunction to "Pray without ceasing" and continually turn our thoughts toward God.

In aircraft, an ejection seat (or ejector seat) is a system designed to rescue the pilot or other crew of an aircraft (usually military) in an emergency. In most designs, the seat is propelled out of the aircraft by an explosive charge or rocket motor, carrying the pilot with it.

I don't see how the 2 are related...............View attachment 35041

you been hangin around with "those snowflake people" in their "safe-spaces" again, HAVEN'T YOU ????? tryin to change the dictionary, history books, N the Constitution ! among OTHER things, SHAME all over you, yung-un !! and quit messin with them statues too!, ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

you been hangin around with "those snowflake people" in their "safe-spaces" again, HAVEN'T YOU ????? tryin to change the dictionary, history books, N the Constitution ! among OTHER things, SHAME all over you, yung-un !! and quit messin with them statues too!, ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

I can see whee "rejection" and "reaction" are probably the same to you....(wink wink nudge nudge..)

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I can see whee "rejection" and "reaction" are probably the same to you....(wink wink nudge nudge..)

HMMmm let me see now, AHHhh yes, now I remember, from Basic Tranin, rejection, is when the empty shell exits the bolt of your rifle, N reaction is what you see when your bullet enters into your target ! ... see,.. I, member dat ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

This post is especially for Roger (Goomba) he thinks I'm not "frugal" enough, well here's proof I am, after 10 years of the WUNNNNERFUL feelin and comfort that these slippers have given me, that my wifey has thrown out countless times, and I rescued from a disasterous fate each time she did, I finally succummed to her deepest desires, to rid our lives of these embarrassments (to her) hell, I think they jus got broke in good ! She gave me my B-day present, .. a new pair, NOW I gotta spend years breakin these newbies in ! Oh well, happy wife, happy life !! ..:cool:..:cool2:

View attachment 35043..View attachment 35046..View attachment 35048..DSCN2698 (Medium).jpg..DSCN2699 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

GOOD MORNIN GANG !!

View attachment 35053 ...View attachment 35054

does anybody know why when you up-load pics on here that some change into a text (saying attachment------) ..???
is it my puter, or something on the forum ..?? although they open w

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 149,415