The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

We don't exactly APPRECIATE doing nothing, it's just THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO.....................

I still haven't finished doing nothing from 3 days ago !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

A lil duct tape and you'll get another 250 hours out of it !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:
The impeller on this bagger will stop if you plug it up good. I could run the bagger on my Exmark without eating the belt. Here's the worst growth so far. Can you guess where the septic leaching field is?

Attachments

• IMG_20180507_132709837_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180507_132709837_HDR.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20180507_141325994.jpg
    IMG_20180507_141325994.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

The impeller on this bagger will stop if you plug it up good. I could run the bagger on my Exmark with eating the belt. Here's the worst growth so far. Can you guess where the septic leaching field is?

AHHHhhh YESSSS !!! El Rancho Grande !! Hey ... who ties your shoelaces for ya ..?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I still haven't finished doing nothing from 3 days ago !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

You're ahead of me..... I haven't even started last week's nothing...............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You're ahead of me..... I haven't even started last week's nothing...............

Well you ain't heard nothing yet, and I'm sure it's nothing to brag about, but I've heard that nothing in the world, is going to stop Chuck from doing nothing, about his doing nothing ! So I guess we have nothing to worry about !

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well you ain't heard nothing yet, and I'm sure it's nothing to brag about, but I've heard that nothing in the world, is going to stop Chuck from doing nothing, about his doing nothing ! So I guess we have nothing to worry about !

Nothin' don't cost nothin' and that's what it's worth.............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Nothin' don't cost nothin' and that's what it's worth.............

Sooooo... we're talkin about nothing, cause we have nothing better to do ...????

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Sooooo... we're talkin about nothing, cause we have nothing better to do ...????

Soon ? ? ? ? ? ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mhavanti

Threads

I'd like to have your votes for my campaign I'm going to run for. President of the Procrastination Club. Going to ask you all to wait until I get around to it. Nothing like waiting is there?

Nothing is the hardest thing to do and get credit for it.