Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Gooooooooood Mornin Chuck, .. DSCF4078r.jpg

Hello there Gang ! .. image_612.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. 2469d81cb3f0ac5ff4398ab9c6a2e132.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well the roofers were here yesterday, got the roof "dried-in" with the "peel N stick" N the drip edge put on, hope they come back to start the shingles today, first time I could see the stars an almost 2 weeks, should be a good day. Expecting BIG rains this week-end... :rolleyes:

Threads

Well good morning Boo............ I agree with plans changing, BUT when Mother Nature changes them for you it's not a good thing for a 4 day vacation for Missy, me and my best friend Johnny Best..........

We planned to go to Southeast Louisiana to my buddy's house to run the butterfly net and catch shrimp and crabs....... Then go in a couple boats he owns and fish for Specks and Reds.........

If that storm heads our way it will be a no go.... If the storm heads your way we can go since we'll be on the West side of the storm with no bad weather and a strong north wind.... That will push the tide out even stronger and we'll catch more in the net.....

I just hope the storm takes a CHHHit and dies out for everyone in it's way ~!~! That's why I'm up now checking the weather......

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well good morning Boo............ I agree with plans changing, BUT when Mother Nature changes them for you it's not a good thing for a 4 day vacation for Missy, me and my best friend Johnny Best..........

We planned to go to Southeast Louisiana to my buddy's house to run the butterfly net and catch shrimp and crabs....... Then go in a couple boats he owns and fish for Specks and Reds.........

If that storm heads our way it will be a no go.... If the storm heads your way we can go since we'll be on the West side of the storm with no bad weather and a strong north wind.... That will push the tide out even stronger and we'll catch more in the net.....

I just hope the storm takes a CHHHit and dies out for everyone in it's way ~!~! That's why I'm up now checking the weather......

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

YUP ! we're hoping it dies out too ! you guy's up in cajun-land deserve a break after all the schitt you've been through the past few years, I need some good HOT weather for this new roof to "melt-in" .. :rolleyes:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well the roofers were here yesterday, got the roof "dried-in" with the "peel N stick" N the drip edge put on, hope they come back to start the shingles today, first time I could see the stars an almost 2 weeks, should be a good day. Expecting BIG rains this week-end... :rolleyes:

Lotsa luck,Booboo.
Hopefully, should they get the new roof on, the storm don't blow it off !!
(It's just s'posed to be rainy, not dangerously windy. But, what do they know?? )

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Lotsa luck,Booboo.
Hopefully, should they get the new roof on, the storm don't blow it off !!
(It's just s'posed to be rainy, not dangerously windy. But, what do they know?? )

Thanks Ron, roofers were here @ 7:00 here it is 10:45 and they're bout halfway done, really hot out there now, ROOFING WORK SUCKS !! I feel sorry for those guy's, but I do remember when I was doing Ironwork in the sun, man the steel would melt skin after bein in the sun all day.....

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Thanks Ron, roofers were here @ 7:00 here it is 10:45 and they're bout halfway done, really hot out there now, ROOFING WORK SUCKS !! I feel sorry for those guy's, but I do remember when I was doing Ironwork in the sun, man the steel would melt skin after bein in the sun all day.....

Hope they git 'er done..........

According to that expert weather source AOL, y'all are gonna get "slammed" by this tropical weather system..........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hope they git 'er done..........

According to that expert weather source AOL, y'all are gonna get "slammed" by this tropical weather system..........

Yeah we're watching the radar, looks like they just might have it finished in a few more hours, gettin a lil cloudy with mixed sun.... :rolleyes:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

How about a big belly full of onions & beans.
At the appropriate time drop the draws bend over & see if you can blow a bit down this way.
Driest Jan on record
Driest Feb on record
March 1/5 of average rainfall
Driest April on record
Driest May on record ( unless we get 4" in the next week )
No rain forcast for June
20 % chance of average rain for July ( 3.5" )
Below average rain forcast for August

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yeah we're watching the radar, looks like they just might have it finished in a few more hours, gettin a lil cloudy with mixed sun.... :rolleyes:

FINISHED about 3:00 ........ Looks really good, nice guys, cleaned up ( as they should ) and did everything in a courteous and respectful manner, I would recommend them without hesitation. Good for ..... well I'm sure it will outlast us unless an Act of God determines otherwise . ..:thumbsup: