The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Looks like the #7 Special Pork Fried Rice is the menu item of the day.

Tom,

I reported it... Felt a little foolish as I had no idea what I was doing... We'll see what happens..

Roge

Pumper54

Threads

Roger,
Take your boat down to the local yard, attach the lift cable to the bow eye and stand her on the transom. Climb aboard and lube the cables. Problem solved.:cool:
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Roger,
Take your boat down to the local yard, attach the lift cable to the bow eye and stand her on the transom. Climb aboard and lube the cables. Problem solved.:cool:
Tom

I think you should check your prop... if the paint is worn off, ........... it's time ya bought a new boat ... with
NEW cables in it !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Roger,
Tom

Tom,

Geez, you firemen always have an answer for any problem! I don't know why I didn't think of that!

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I think you should check your prop... if the paint is worn off, ........... it's time ya bought a new boat ... with
NEW cables in it !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Boo,

That's like back in the days when we all smoked and used to get a new car when the ash trays filled up in the old one! (Of course you could buy a new car back then for around two-grand!)

However, after carefully inspecting my prop I began thinking you might be right! I have my new Scout all picked out.... (Note the eye candy that comes seated in the forward console seat!!)

Roger B

Attachments

• Scout 21.jpg
    Scout 21.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 6

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo,

That's like back in the days when we all smoked and used to get a new car when the ash trays filled up in the old one! (Of course you could buy a new car back then for around two-grand!)

However, after carefully inspecting my prop I began thinking you might be right! I have my new Scout all picked out.... (Note the eye candy that comes seated in the forward console seat!!)

Roger B

Ooooooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! I really like the cushions !!! They look soooooo soft !!

Pumper54

Threads

Roger,
You are welcome Sir and I think that eye candy's name is Heart Attack LMAO
Tom

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Roger,
You are welcome Sir and I think that eye candy's name is Heart Attack LMAO
Tom

Tom,

Heart Attack?? Nah, ya jus' gotta pace yourself when ya get this age.. What I used to do all day, now takes me all day to do!! :wink: :licking:

Here's the same boat all trimmed out and running hard...Scout 210.jpg

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Tom,

Heart Attack?? Nah, ya jus' gotta pace yourself when ya get this age.. What I used to do all day, now takes me all day to do!! :wink: :licking:

Roger

Ohhhh you terrible dirty little boys ,... SHAME be all over ya'll !!!! ..:ashamed: ..:ashamed: ..:giggle:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ohhhh you terrible dirty little boys ,... SHAME be all over ya'll !!!! ..:ashamed: ..:ashamed: ..:giggle:

Boo-Boo... Shame??? We ain't ashamed.. We're proud as punch that we can still "hunt"... You know the old sayin;, "That old dog can still hunt" . . Well that sayin' applies to me and Tom, we can still 'hunt'.. Damned if we'd know what t'do with one if we caught it, but by golly we can still hunt 'em!

Rog