Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Gooood Mornin Chuck ..YESS.jpg

Hello there Gang .. mechanic.jpg

the thought 4 2day : .. https___s3_amazonaws_com_tanga-images_8khx3k9qa6de.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

UHHhhhh Chuck, the coffee idea is great, BUT, can we leave the flower and feminization part out, unless you meant this towards your sweetie of course !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

You are the one that shows this stuff to the wifie not me.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You are the one that shows this stuff to the wifie not me.

Hey hold on there Slick, the only thing my wifey cares about on my "stuff" is your beautiful pictures, she thinks we're a bunch of clowns that have a good-time razzin each other bout our equipment, she has her own computer and her tablet, we have NO sharing of anything except a modem, by way of a router, we even have separate printers. course the wifey gets her own sewing desk, and these pics are from when we first got the place,

DSCN1425.jpg...DSCN1422.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey hold on there Slick, the only thing my wifey cares about on my "stuff" is your beautiful pictures, she thinks we're a bunch of clowns that have a good-time razzin each other bout our equipment, she has her own computer and her tablet, we have NO sharing of anything except a modem, by way of a router, we even have separate printers. course the wifey gets her own sewing desk, and these pics are from when we first got the place,

View attachment 36410...View attachment 36411

She is not far off the mark on that one. Ok no more girlie pictures.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

For a while, Maxwell house's spokes person was the Wicked Witch of the West from Oz....

WELLLLL there ya go, speakin with forked tongue.. AGAIN !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

6a00d8341c630a53ef013482b78e06970c-600wi.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

They are coming back in style.