The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Time to get out the parts manual for the Lazer.

THAT'S called KARMA !! See what happens when you don't show-up on the thread often enough, just wait till next one !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

That looks about as level and square as Boo's thinking...............
Maybe he should consult his OWN manual....

AND YOU !!! ..... Remember your sweetie .. DAWN.jpg .......... I'm gonna send that, and a few posts of yours to your soon to be, a ONCE loving wifey ! Hope you got body armor for your crotch-area !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

THAT'S called KARMA !! See what happens when you don't show-up on the thread often enough, just wait till next one !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:
Threw the deck belt on the Bob-Cat late yesterday too. Wonder what's next....

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Threw the deck belt on the Bob-Cat late yesterday too. Wonder what's next....

YOU ain't seen Jack-Squat yet, buddy....... told ya ! ya got's to be on this thread EVERYDAY, or KARMA will put you in a life of anguish & misery, SEE........ it's at work already !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

House fly, deer fly,horse fly,gnat,skeeter,bee.wasp..........I KNOW why they are called BUGS !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

House fly, deer fly,horse fly,gnat,skeeter,bee.wasp..........I KNOW why they are called BUGS !!

Take a shower with hot water & soap... PROBLEM SOLVED !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

AND YOU !!! ..... Remember your sweetie .. View attachment 38331 .......... I'm gonna send that, and a few posts of yours to your soon to be, a ONCE loving wifey ! Hope you got body armor for your crotch-area !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Like I said....Dawn is my desktop pic. My wife uses the same computer................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Like I said....Dawn is my desktop pic. My wife uses the same computer................

Should I post some silhouette pics of "well endowed" NAKED men for her ..?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Should I post some silhouette pics of "well endowed" NAKED men for her ..?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

And, what, exactly, are you doing with THOSE ???

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

And, what, exactly, are you doing with THOSE ???

I DO NOT HAVE ANY ..... BUT ...... I can find some, .. :laughing:..:laughing: