The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

when the wife and I spent time in Jamaica all she could talk about was how much she loved all the bright colors, so we bring a little of the island home

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well Doc, our wives have something in common, mine loves ALL the colors found in the largest size box of Crayola crayons, sometimes she wears such "bright" clothes, I don't want folks to know I'm married to her, ..( LOL ) but I guess that's what makes them happy, so I just love her for her "strange" ways and she tolerates my "earth-tones" . We all have our quirks , don't we ?? ..:thumbsup:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

when the wife and I spent time in Jamaica all she could talk about was how much she loved all the bright colors, so we bring a little of the island home

Ahhhhh....... Jamaica Mon! Years ago when I was 'into' CB radios, I had a three-element beam on top of my barn and a Browning Eagle radio running through a 100-watt amplifier and I used to talk almost every morning with "Big Fish" who lived in Mandeville. Only he pronounced it - Beeeg Fish, in Maan-de-ville.. He invited me down many times, but I never made it.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well Doc, We all have our quirks , don't we ?? ..:thumbsup:

Well, SOME of us certainly do... LOL - :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
View Estimate Update

Boo-Boo,
I have to revise my estimate of the number of views this post will receive, as there has been a serious up-tick in readership as of late. We may now pass 101,000 views, with my current estimate being 101,424 by October 31st...
Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: View Estimate Update

Boo-Boo,
I have to revise my estimate of the number of views this post will receive, as there has been a serious up-tick in readership as of late. We may now pass 101,000 views, with my current estimate being 101,424 by October 31st...
Rog

OOps! I overshot it a little.. My new revision is 101,273..

Rog

NorthBama

Threads

Good morning all
Wow you guys get up early on Sunday morning. It looks like another hot one here. I have never been to Jamaica i would like to.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ron,

I hope those shots work.. I am interested to know if the moniker "Rooster Shots" is because the medicine is made from rooster's balls or if it makes the recipient act like a rooster! (Maybe even both!!)

Good luck and keep us posted. If the VA doesn't have an idea of what to offer me, I will be able to make my own suggestions!!

Roger

They are more accurately called "rooster comb" shots as some variations have been made from that part of the bird.
The shots do not sit well with anyone who has an egg or chicken allergy...

Nowadays the substance is synthesized which does not affect those with the allergies....

I am hesitant to proceed with the treatment if it has a finite number of treatments, if
following this path brings the necessity of more drastic medical (surgical) options closer....

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Super sunny Sunday morning today....gonna hit 90, so I am going out to enjoy the day before it gets too flippin hot