The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

the story I posted about the dog collar was not me........:laughing:

Oh come on I wanted to see how long no one would read the last sentence. I was laughing at the responces.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well Goomba, if you look closely it appears that ALL threads have dropped off, for some reason, there's a lot of OLD threads reappearing, which being a cynic, I think there's some kind of mysterious happenings behind the scenes..:confused2:

You're just a cynic, and I refuse to cynic to your level................(Paul Lynde)

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Oh come on I wanted to see how long no one would read the last sentence. I was laughing at the responces.
that Evelyn Wood Speed reading course get them old guys all the time.:laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

CONGRATULATIONS Doc, YOU were the lucky guy to post # 2000 ! Sorry though, no beer, no cake & no ice-cream either !!

3bca3bbfc9d09c3316fc20138e97bca8--smiley-emoji-emoji-faces.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

then I shall crack open a cold one from my fridge and knock back a toast to group:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Im drinking a cold one tonight to celebrate the big 2000. By a cold one I mean Crown and Coke over ice.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You're just a cynic, and I refuse to cynic to your level................(Paul Lynde)

That was good Ron, AND, I can appreciate your sense of RUMOR !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I used to drink, but, I couldn't cope with the forces of magnetism and gravity any more... magnetism was always pulling me into walls, door-frames, night-stands, bar-stools and countless other objects, gravity then took over, leading my body to a horizontal position, in curious places, .. the back-seats of various cars, under trees, on a lawn-chair, sometimes on a beach-towel, but mostly winding up in a bed, (mine, .. or some-one else's ..

c4de30e5f5cc60bf5bb6b496d4ebb8af.jpg

NorthBama

Threads

That was good Ron, AND, I can appreciate your sense of RUMOR !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

I think Boobala is spending to much time alone with the wifie gone.