Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

going to be a nice Sunday here....around 74 degrees

NorthBama

Threads

Good morning folks
nice out here this morning rain coming later today. Wife and I are going to Birmingham to have lunch with son, his wife and granddaughter.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

What a great ending of a GREAT day, my favorite driver ( Brad Keselowski ) won at the Talledaga track, FABULOUS NASCAR racing, !!
:thumbsup::cool2::banana::dance1:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Guess I better clarify my earlier quip.. what I meant was ... in my drinkin days, (I quit on July 7, 1998) , my wife, ( 1st wife ) would get pissed when I came home hammered and horny, always climbing on her in a stupor, trying to to have some "fun" , of course, she detested the fact I smelled like a gin-mill, and although I was thinking I was KING-STUD, my performance would all be an imagination of mine gone wild. She'd go sleep in the guest bedroom, NO.. no "back-door antics involved, just that we both slept on our stomachs, so I in my drunken state would attempt to roll her over (not a good idea when your hammered and she's asleep) Yeah I admit, booze made me an a-hole , My present wifey, Linda knows all about my past, and loves the fact that I am the only family member that does NOT drink, she might have a small glass of wine at a family get together but she also does not care to imbibe. ..:cool:..:cool:

Ahhhh Boo-Boo,

You have explained the situation in great clarity and had I thought about what you said in the first place, I would have realized that you were describing your 'previous' situation, not your present one. I'm beginning to wonder about either my reading skills or my ability to actually understand wtf I've read.. Getting old sucks... I'm concerned that my 'hard-drive' is full and therefore my capacity for any additional 'memory' is very limited.. Of course it could be that my brain is calcifying and I'm just getting dumber by the day.. Pretty soon I'll just sit in my chair and drool on my shirt.. Geez, I cant wait!!

Old Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good morning folks
nice out here this morning rain coming later today. Wife and I are going to Birmingham to have lunch with son, his wife and granddaughter.
Hope everyone has a great day.

NOBAMA,

I've been meaning to ask you if you ever watch the Martin Brothers on their TV show, "Iron Resurrection"? They have a buddy that they call "Bama" who I think comes down from Alabama with a junk cars for them to cut up and use. He's a tricky old bugger and is always putting some sort of a deal over on them.. That ain't you is it?? . . . Maybe a relative??

We went out to lunch with a couple of friends yesterday too! A little hole in the wall up in Hollowell, (like everything else, about an hour from here), called the "Liberal Cup". I almost wouldn't go in until they explained it just meant they served a full amount of whatever you ordered.. Every seat in the place was hard wood! My bony arse didn't do well on that at all! The girls took off their coats and sat on them , I hadn't worn one... I ordered the mussels on a recommendation and they were very good. A different recipe from what I'm used to, as they were in a very creamy wine and garlic sauce. Smoother than what I make or what you usually get in restaurants. Still, they were excellent.. I'll have to experiment and see if I can duplicate it.

I'm going to try to get over to a buddies today after hauling traps and pick some grapes. He offered me some because I gave him a quart of blackberry juice for his wine making operation. I'll make concord grape jelly from them.

I hope All Hands have a good day today...

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ahhhh Boo-Boo,

You have explained the situation in great clarity and had I thought about what you said in the first place, I would have realized that you were describing your 'previous' situation, not your present one. I'm beginning to wonder about either my reading skills or my ability to actually understand wtf I've read.. Getting old sucks... I'm concerned that my 'hard-drive' is full and therefore my capacity for any additional 'memory' is very limited.. Of course it could be that my brain is calcifying and I'm just getting dumber by the day.. Pretty soon I'll just sit in my chair and drool on my shirt.. Geez, I cant wait!!

Old Rog

Not your fault Goomba, it's entirely mine, I too, am old, and the brightness of "my bulb" is gradually, (like most of us geezers) is slowly dimming, I should have re-read , BEFORE I posted, but anyway, that's an ancient time in my life now. .. :cool:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oct. 16, 2017

As of today we have sixteen more days to go until the threads one year anniversary on Oct. 31st.

I'm going to quit offering stats in a couple of days when we have two weeks to go. From then on, it will just be a guessing game.

By the way, I made a mathematical error yesterday, but it didn't amount to much so I won't bother to offer a correction.

So! Today.. 105,357 views to date. An increase of 591 over yesterday, providing a 19 day average of 558 which gives us a viewing estimate of 114,279.

The long term (349 days) running average is 110,189.

As you can see the two averages continue to draw ever closer together. Maybe that means the actual number will be nearer to 112,234..

The suspense is killing me!! (Not really, but I expect Boo is on pins and needles. LOL)

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Not your fault Goomba, it's entirely mine, I too, am old, and the brightness of "my bulb" is gradually, (like most of us geezers) is slowly dimming, I should have re-read , BEFORE I posted, but anyway, that's an ancient time in my life now. .. :cool:

No-no Boo, it is MY fault! And besides I'm older than you, so I can be dumber (dimmer) than you if I want! Old age has it's privileges!

You suppose that life can be described in "lumens" like light bulbs? Fluorescent lamps degrade over time and lose their original 'lumen' output.. (In Europe "Lumens" are called "Lux" and me thinks me 'lux' has run out..)

rog

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Morning Roger, morning Boo

quite chilly here this morning, 48 degrees........wife just told me we might have our first frost tonight....we shall see