Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Boo we are so killing this picture thing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo we are so killing this picture thing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Too bad we can't get away with sweeties .. Au-Natur'al .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Got any suggestions ?? Are YOU gonna be a QUITTER too ?? Better downshift and pick-up some speed here buddy !!!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Quitter, what the @#$!%^$@@#$#$^&$$#@!$ is that?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Quitter, what the @#$!%^$@@#$#$^&$$#@!$ is that?

WELLLLLLLL ..... it sorta, almost, maybe, not quite sure, it sounded as IF ... you is becoming very bored with our morning ritual, did you know the SUN comes up EVERY mornin .. ??? for how long now ...?? AND NO-ONE I know doesn't like that idea !! .. SOooooo what's on your mind ... ?????

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

WELLLLLLLL ..... it sorta, almost, maybe, not quite sure, it sounded as IF ... you is becoming very bored with our morning ritual, did you know the SUN comes up EVERY mornin .. ??? for how long now ...?? AND NO-ONE I know doesn't like that idea !! .. SOooooo what's on your mind ... ?????

Thinking about taxes I have to pay on the wiring job and when they have to be paid. What a thing to be thinking about first thing in the morning. But i could not stop thinking about it. You know that the goverment gets their cut for doing nothing to take care of people that do nothing to deserve it.

Ok, I am off my soap box for today.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

2 EF1 tornadoes and a macroburst confirmed to have occurred in Connecticut Tuesday. Unusual for this part of the country.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

2 EF1 tornadoes and a macroburst confirmed to have occurred in Connecticut Tuesday. Unusual for this part of the country.

The UNusual is now becoming the usual ! .. :confused2:..:rolleyes:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

The UNusual is now becoming the usual ! .. :confused2:..:rolleyes:[/QUOTE
It's due to global warming! Increase in extreme weather events. The storm even generated a tsunami off the New Jersey coast!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

The UNusual is now becoming the usual ! .. :confused2:..:rolleyes:[/QUOTE
It's due to global warming! Increase in extreme weather events. The storm even generated a tsunami off the New Jersey coast!

I USED to like you ! ....... But I think you got's a severe case of P.T.S.D You been brain-washed by all the "Upper-East Coast Area Resiter's"

( P.T.S.D. = President Trump Stress Disorder ) Global warming ..?? MY ARSE ..!!!!!! Cyclic Earth Weather Pattern's ..!! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thinking about taxes I have to pay on the wiring job and when they have to be paid. What a thing to be thinking about first thing in the morning. But i could not stop thinking about it. You know that the goverment gets their cut for doing nothing to take care of people that do nothing to deserve it.

Ok, I am off my soap box for today.

OYYYY VAYYYY ..... I THOUGHT this was a "side-job" like for an aquaintance of a friend or something, Don't worry the Gov. will make sure some immigrant will get subsidized housing, a car, food-stamps, an education, and medical care from YOUR sweat ! NOW ... don't you feel more gooder ..???
:laughing:..:laughing: