The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
SECLUSION ??

I'm beginning to think Clyde likes his seclusion & privacy ..... I mean , AFTERALL ..IF YOU won the lottery ...purchased 150 acres of
prime forest acreage with a 5,000 SQ. ft. fortress ,surounded by a 20 foot tall, 6 feet wide, steel reinforced concrete barrier wall, with 3 feet of concertina razor wire on top of that, and a 20 foot wide x 30 feet deep moat and accessible only by chopper or thru the 15 ton capacity draw-bridge living with 37 drop-dead gorgeous YOUNG sweeties to pamper him & fulfill his every desire ... I guess I understand why ...he wants his SECLUSION !!!! ..:cloud9:...:biggrin:

I just can't figure why he plays around with the mowers ..??? ... I'm so jealous.. I wish I had a few of HIS mowers !!

primerbulb120

Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Why do you want some of my mowers? Don't you have some of your own? :laughing:

I play around with mowers because.... well, I am a landscaper after all! What would I do without a mower (actually more like 12)?

Maybe I need to post some pictures of my mowers to make you even more envious. :tongue:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Wellll Clyde .. I may be envious ... but YOU my friend are DEVIOUS ..!!!!
12 mowers you say ... HMmmmm I guess that's 1 for each month ...?? Now I know why some folks have only 12 pairs of " undies " ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Now I know why some folks have only 12 pairs of " undies " ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

12 pairs of skivvies!?!?! That's rather excessive isn't it?

And "Clyde", (a.k.a. Prime Numbers, or Primer Man, or primer bulb for that matter) you have not yet given me a compass heading from Point Bravo to your hacienda..

Boo,

I'm sorry but after getting back from the dump I got carried away and took my new-ish Stihl chain saw (I LOVE that friggin' chain saw!!) and cut up another trailer load of dead wood and hauled that to the dump too. By the time I got everything done my posterior was draggin' and I decided not to 'alter' my jet screw until later.. Maybe today..

OOooo, we had fresh picked crabmeat sandwiches for supper last night.. Wicked good, now I'll tell ya..

Hey - Don't you go and give the Doctors any crap tomorrow! They might just 'alter' YOU for revenge! Good luck buddy...

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Landscapers

Clyde,

According to my step-son who has his own landscaping business, there is only one mower that is worth owning, "WALKER". It's a GREAT company: http://www.walker.com/company

They are all he'll buy and he owns several of them.

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Landscapers

Clyde,

According to my step-son who has his own landscaping business, there is only one mower that is worth owning, "WALKER". It's a GREAT company: http://www.walker.com/company

They are all he'll buy and he owns several of them.

Rog

WALKER ...??? ...:tractor: .. HMMmmm ...... was'nt he a TEXASSS RANGER ...??? ..:laughing:..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

12 pairs of skivvies!?!?! That's rather excessive isn't it?

And "Clyde", (a.k.a. Prime Numbers, or Primer Man, or primer bulb for that matter) you have not yet given me a compass heading from Point Bravo to your hacienda..

Boo,

I'm sorry but after getting back from the dump I got carried away and took my new-ish Stihl chain saw (I LOVE that friggin' chain saw!!) and cut up another trailer load of dead wood and hauled that to the dump too. By the time I got everything done my posterior was draggin' and I decided not to 'alter' my jet screw until later.. Maybe today..

OOooo, we had fresh picked crabmeat sandwiches for supper last night.. Wicked good, now I'll tell ya..

Hey - Don't you go and give the Doctors any crap tomorrow! They might just 'alter' YOU for revenge! Good luck buddy...

Rog

To hell with those Doctors.. I have ideas about showin all those sweetie nurses I have RUSSIAN fingers AND ROMAN hands ...( LOL )

Pumper54

Threads

To hell with those Doctors.. I have ideas about showin all those sweetie nurses I have RUSSIAN fingers AND ROMAN hands ...( LOL )

You do know that what that will get you is the Proctologist who used to play on the NBA (think E.T.) and who forgot to remove his Harvard class ring before he "checks you out" or else Nurse Ratchet.
Tom

primerbulb120

Threads

Now wait a minute. I just realized that although Boo has defeated my attempts at namelessness, he has not revealed yet his own name! Does that mean that he is "Clyde" as well? :rolleyes::laughing:

Between rain showers this afternoon (thanks Roger!) I took a census of my mowers.

The results:

Total number of mowers - 13. Twelve push mowers and one ZTR.
3 of them run well enough to cut grass. 4th one runs, but needs a new blade. 5, 6 and 7 are in need of repair. 8 is in need of a new engine. 9-13 are for parts.

Roger - I am partial to Gravely and Toro for my mowers. Reason being, they are the only two manufacturers who make mowers that can fit through a 48" gate, maneuver around in a tiny backyard, and meet my expectations for quality and performance. :thumbsup: For handheld equipment, I run whatever I like best, which is usually Husqvarna.

And last of all, I wish Boo a successful surgery and speedy recovery! :smile::thumbsup::biggrin: I don't think this thread would still be alive without him.

Pumper54

Threads

Roger,
Back to designing your Submarine float. Have some pictures taken of the mower with you sitting on it, side, front and rear views, print them out on a piece of paper then draw the outline of what looks like a sub over the mower and you. You are going for "the look" not a true scale sub. I figured your upper body would be inside the sail. Then draw in a couple of frames to help support the "skin" and build it out of PVC pipe and cover it with thin foam insulation. Then cover the whole thing with old bed sheets held on by painting on "Gripper" primer/sealer and when dry paint it submarine gray.
Tom