The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

PARKING TICKET!

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
We went up to him and I said, "come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an "*******."
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.
So Debi (my wife) called him a "********." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes.
The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away.
Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home. We always look for cars with Hillary 2016 stickers.
We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. Its so important at our age!!

Us deplorable's seem to have so much more fun, while keeping our streets safe ! ..:thumbsup: ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Being today is Nascar raceday...... I thought this to be appropriate !

8fA1C.jpg ... :thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I say" Get rid of restrictor plates..............end this bumper car demolition derby crap.
Somebody gonna get hurt.

NASCAR gonna have to do something 'bout this annoying tendency for a car to spin when another gives it a left rear quarter panel aero push.
Happened all week long..................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I say" Get rid of restrictor plates..............end this bumper car demolition derby crap.
Somebody gonna get hurt.

NASCAR gonna have to do something 'bout this annoying tendency for a car to spin when another gives it a left rear quarter panel aero push.
Happened all week long..................

It would be nice if they gave the racing back to "the-boys" and staying out of most of it, ( everbody has to have the same car profile etc, ) safety rules are fine, but SOME are going overboard, the sport is being the victim of commercialization like everything else, I prefer the good ol days of "run what ya brung", the teams worked things out amongst themselves, I also miss Chrysler Corp. car's,.. I remember well the days of Mopar ruling the ovals, and the Hemi's ruling the drag-strips, MORE @#$#@@^$$@+&$%# GREED !

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 217,238

Total views 756

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted
sunrise 31.jpg