The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Crocks & Rattle snakes are found in the USA not OZ

We got crocks the size of semi trailers, but no rattlers down here apart from the ones on the railway tracks.
I am aware of that, I was just mentioning what I avoid here in the states

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I am aware of that, I was just mentioning what I avoid here in the states

AW hell Doc, we have it ALL here in Fl. ... gator's, croc's, SNATTLE-rakes, Moccasins, Copperhead's, Coral snakes, Pythons, Bears, Cougars, Panthers, Deer, Turtles, Eagles, Sharks, and even more, including bikini-wearing 2 legged lumpy critters, we also specialize in in complete arse-holes just south of Miami, ( in the Fl. Keys ) ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 191,743

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good Morning Gang !!

Maybe a smile today ..?? ........!cid_X_MA5_1389823915@aol.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo

WELL, I see by your BRIEF exclamation, you're just so full of piss and vinegar, you don't know what to do with yourself !
Feeling a little "under the weather" ?? back hurtin today ?? AND, do you offer any thought provoking idea's for the "peon's today ?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

There was a stuffed one in Qld that was 24' long and was 1.5 tons.
Apparently they have developed a taste for German & American tourists.
Since 2000 1/2 of the crock attacks have been one or the other.
A crock took a kid two weeks ago.
Once again, the black fellas have them all sussed but we white folk are two smart for that.
56 crock attacks since 2000, only 3 black fellas & 2 of them were city kids.

They can come out of the water at around 50 mph.

It may be assumed that genetically pure black fellas from OZ can easily run at 52 MPH for short bursts and those that can't are adept at kicking the feet out from under tourists, especially fat Americans and or well fed or lubricated Germans.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

WELL, I see by your BRIEF exclamation, you're just so full of piss and vinegar, you don't know what to do with yourself !
Feeling a little "under the weather" ?? back hurtin today ?? AND, do you offer any thought provoking idea's for the "peon's today ?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Today is the day of reckoning. Get in my way and see how it works for you. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Naa just kidding. Son got up way early and requires my attention. I was lucky to get that typed in this morning. I am at work now so this is the easy stuff. Raising a kid is a total drain on a human if you are doing it right.