The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

If you promise to bring some of that snow with you, we could happily stump up the travelling expenses.

Wed 98
Thurs 94
Fri 101
Today 110 ( predicted )
Tomorrow 115 ( predicted )
Monday 105 ( predicted )

Funny, I ain't cold at all.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

The part of Florida in which I exist, has no iguanas.

Clyde, you only think you live in Florida, you must be living in the Banana Republic, ( Fla. Keys ) which has divorced it self from the rest of the state, cause there ARE Iguanas in EVERY foot of Fla., and knowing, that ALL they have is PUSH-MOWERS down there,which YOU abscond with quite successfully I might add, ( there are NO big parcels of land ) that's such a %@#$%$#@!!&$#@$$ up place even the Iguana's won't live there ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Not responsible!

I am not going to post anymore until Boo-Boo apologizes for blaming me (via email) for dragging this cold weather down into Florida with me. I would like to point out that at the speed I was traveling (most of the time), there wasn't much of anything that could keep up with us! Just because the cold snap arrived two days after I did, does not mean I had anything to do with it!

I want you guys to know that I am innocent (in this matter anyway) and that we are suffering along with everyone else. Suffering even more than Boo who has his thermostat turned up to 74*F, while we are stuck in a half-arsed-built wooden condo, set on pilings driven into the muck, with no insulation under the floor and damn little anywhere else! It would be easier to heat a screened-in porch! These reverse-cycle A/C units are for the birds! It's like trying to heat your house by turning on the oven and opening the oven door! I want a wood stove!! And seeing all the cut-up trees from hurricane Irma, laying alongside the roads around here, waiting for trash pick-up just breaks my heart! I'd be gassing up the Stihl chain-saw and loading up my trailer! There is a lifetime worth of firewood out there just waiting for somebody to come and get it!

Hell, I didn't even bring a decent coat down with me, (Boo-Boo promised me 70*F weather!!) and now I find out that Bealls of Florida doesn't even carry coats! I went to several stores and finally ended up buying a insulated vest at Goodwill for $3.98! I even wear it inside the condo!!

Funny how 30*F in Florida feels twice as cold as 10*F in Maine does... I may have to go home to warm up at this rate!

Anyway..I didn't do it Boo, I wanted to be out fishing, not freezing my nether regions! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

OH! Speaking of fish!! A bunch of them have died from the cold and are floating in a near by canal!! What's with that!!!

Roger

I do apologize there Goomba, I had been given erroneous information, the Fla. Border Patrol agent that informed me of your entering the state, wasn't quite clear when he stated he saw the cold weather in YOUR vehicle, he failed to mention it was emanating from what he THOUGHT was a suitcase, BUT was most likely your wife Becky's pocket-book ! I would throw that thing into the first tractor trailer you see headed NORTH ... RIGHT NOW !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

OH, the dead fish..?? they didn't die from the cold, the restaurant you folks ate lunch at, has their sewer lines dumped into that canal,.. that's where they pick-up the "floaters" they used, to make your lunch !! .. question answered !! ALSO, .. FLOR-UBA residents ALWAYS order cold weather clothing, from either LL-BEAN or LAND'S END ! NOT something a Dumpster Diver gave to a Goodwill store ! ..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

29 would be much better than the 14 we have this morning

OLD Chinese proverb ... Wish in 1 hand, schitt in other, notice, which 1 fills up first !!

NorthBama

Threads

Clyde, you only think you live in Florida, you must be living in the Banana Republic, ( Fla. Keys ) which has divorced it self from the rest of the state, cause there ARE Iguanas in EVERY foot of Fla., and knowing, that ALL they have is PUSH-MOWERS down there,which YOU abscond with quite successfully I might add, ( there are NO big parcels of land ) that's such a %@#$%$#@!!&$#@$$ up place even the Iguana's won't live there ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:
oh yes

NorthBama

Threads

OLD Chinese proverb ... Wish in 1 hand, schitt in other, notice, which 1 fills up first !!

HaHa you be funny with all your Chinese wisdom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

..........bec29127caff6df4d3664cc786f5c103.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 171,704